18

Dd pov

Dd pov

It's been mad long since I've talked to Lani. I miss her but I know she don't miss me back. I've tried to talk to her like a month ago but she blocked me on everything.

I'm now omw to school im sitting at the bus stop when I see Maeve. Standing right next to Lani I wanna go over there but...nahh.

So I just wait for the bus to get to the bus stop.

Lailani pov

I was zoning out when Maeve got my attention I been zoning out a lot since what happened ion know why tho.

"You ok" Maeve asked me looking concerned "yeah I'm fine just thinking" I said before I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Lani I know when your not ok why are you pulling on your skin" she said pulling apart my hands. "I just don't understand"

"Understand what" she asked confused "I don't understand why every nigga I've been with was a dh" I said pulling on my thighs this time.

"I know mh but you gotta understand that you were fuckin with a drill rapper." Maeve said pulling my hands away again I just sat there thinking what I did wrong.

Maeve is right at the same time drill rappers are lowkey weird. But what I would always try to tell myself when a nigga do me wrong is "they know how to get me, but don't know how to keep me"

(I'm so damn corny😭)

I see the bus pull up after I picked my head up from being zoned out. Me and Maeve get in and started walking to the bus.

I get on the bus and walk over to a seat Maeve don't ever sit with me anymore after Darrian. So I gotta sit by myself again I look out the window but feel a tap on my shoulder.

Dds pov

After I get on the bus I started walking to back where ddot usually sits but of course Maeve sitting right there beside him.

So I turn around and hesitated before tapping Lani. It's like how we met all over again but in reverse.

She turns around not saying anything so I just sit down anyway. I sit there for about a minute then touched her thigh.

"Don't fucking touch me" she says hitting me. "Lani chill I'm sorry" I said moving closer to her. "No, please just leave me alone I don't even wanna be near you right now:"

"Bro, please give me another-" before I could say anything else "is it yours" she says dead to me with anger. "ion know mami*

"don't call me that, cause i'm not that nm and stop touching on me tf"

She says moving my hand off of her thigh that I didn't even know was there. "Oh..." i say putting my head down

"Oh is fuckin right stop calling me that, bruh i hate you" i heard lani whisper i felt my heart drop hearing her say that about me.-