time to break out!

Asgore was always bad at coming up with names, he was the first to say that. So when the human government gave the monsters a small piece of land that had been abandoned years ago that was near Mt. Ebott he used the only name he could think of: New, new, new home. The people who gave them the land decided to just call the town Ebott town after a small talk with Asgore. When the monsters came into the small town to say it was a ghost town was an understatement. There were lots where houses and buildings once were, and the houses looked like they hadn't been used in years.

But they made it work, building small shelters and most monsters stayed underground while everything was being built, and monsters who did stay above ground were quickly able to find some cheap places to rent until their houses were built. In the neighborhood where most of them were renting was one old animation studio that you may have heard of, a place called Joey Drew studio.

Sans was standing outside talking to Toriel saying how he only left the kids alone for a second, maybe two and he was going to tell just after he found them even if it had been a couple of hours. Undyne quickly ran up to the two shouting something.

"So this is the place where those brats are trapped!" Undyne yelled looking at the old studio.

"Yes that's where they said they were, they think they're on the first floor. Oh and thank you so much for coming Undyne!"

"They think they're on the first floor? How does that even work like you're either on the first floor or not." Sans asked.

"Frisk says it's a pretty big building, luckily they were able to find some people to help them stay safe," Toriel remarked, putting her hand to her head.

"Hey don't worry bout it! I'll go down there, get the kids, and even give them their own talking from me!,"Undyne laughed, " and you know just how much those kids listen to me!" She said with a wink.

"Oh I know, just please stay safe in there." Toriel said, putting one of her hands on Undyne's.

"Don't worry what's the worst that could happen!" Undyne said before running off to the building and entering. Sans and Toriel heard a scream that could only be from Undyne not too long after, only for a "I'M OKAY!" A few seconds after that.

______________________________________________

"Why do you need three apps to talk?" Sammy asked, looking down at the small computer in Frisk's hand.

"Sammy I'm getting tired," Frisk remarked, rubbing their eyes.

"Well then go to sleep," Sammy remarked, not looking up from the sheet he was writing music on.

"But I don't wannnnnnntttttt to sleep, I want to hang out with you!" Frisk cried laying on Sammy's lap.

Sammy sighed and laughed to himself as he put the music sheets down. "Now there is nothing to worry about once you awake again I'll be right here." Sammy rubbed Frisk's head.

"But what if you get hurt? What if you lose another leg?! What if I do wake up and you're gone just like Boris," Frisk cried out looking down at the last part.

Sammy sat up straight and held Frisk's hand, "listen to me Frisk, even if something did try to take me, the lost ones and searcher will make sure that I'm safe, that we are all safe, and that's just if something tried to take us. It'll be okay, the ink demon and that twisted Alice are gone now, and the butcher gang never came to these levels." Samyy comforted Frisk holding their head close to his chest. The truth is he was scared that if someone survived and came back to finish him off, or maybe the butcher gang would want to come now that there's nothing left for them to hunt, or maybe the projectionist would snap and would try to kill them all.