Frisk

Frisk looked around trying to find anything that could have helped them get through the locked doors to the workshop. They were both happy and sad that they were the first ones here, sad since they wouldn't be able to see any of their friends for a while still, but happy for that same exact reason. For if who they thought would be there then, no they aren't related they never were. Frisk is just Frisk nothing else and nothing more- They aren't like the rest of their family there is no curse on them!

"Hey Frisk, I found something!" Chara called out holding a note, before running over and giving it to Frisk.

__________________________

"What was grandma like? Was she nice?"

"Oh she was better than nice, she was the best mother in the world."

If this was the example of any normal mother than it must not be hard to get the title and yet I wanted to meet her so badly

"What about great-grandma and great-grandpa?"

"My grandmother was wonderful, even if she was almost never home she was amazing at baking treats for me," She looked down to the floor, "We never talked about my grandfather, he left just a month before my mother was born,"

"I'm sorry,"

"Don't worry-

__________________________

Frisk was about to grab the key card to get into the old workshop.

"You two didn't get that far I see," Joey Drew said.

"Yeah, let's just say there were a few step backs but that won't stop me from finding my friends!" Frisk said the light sparking back into their eyes.

Chara stood back, watching Joey very carefully as if any moment either of the two of them would pounce.

"Well I see your just as determined as your old great-grandfather, I'll dare to say-"

"Who is he." Frisk cut him off, forming their hands into fists and looking down.

"I think we both know the answer to that question very well." Joey said walking up to Frisk and putting a hand on their shoulder.

"I NEED to know, I have to be 100% sure," Frisk felt tears forming in their eyes again, wow Frisk you really have gotten weak, back then you wouldn't cry for anything and now you're crying just because you don't want to believe what you know is true?

"Take my hand, I'll show you." Joey said, holding out a hand for Frisk to take.

Frisk took it in a heartbeat, and held on tight as they teleported to the first floor again.

__________________________

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY I DON'T WANT YOU TO WORK IN ANIMATION BECAUSE OF YOUR FATHER! THAT IS WHY!" Mother cried out yelling at me as I stood in front of the door.

"I don't care I'm going." I turned to face the door handle, I had learnt the truth.

"Well then don't come back, though if you really are like your father then you would know that too well! Aways over working, just another reason why you shouldn't be like him!" Mother cried out from the kitchen.

I sighed and opened the door. I'm sorry for lying to you mom, but I have to find him, my father, I must know who he is. I will come back, but I won't be alone, he'll be with me, and I'll free him from this place he's trapped in.

__________________________

"So you want to go in since your father went in one day and haven't came out?" The kind elder man asked me as I stood in front of both him and the door to the old studio.