Joey Drew will be found

Everyone looked at each other, everyone wanted to say something but yet could say nothing. The few who had an idea were also confused, yeah they were in a loop and yeah Frisk did reset a bit down there but only to an hour at most but never to the beginning of the day, and besides even if they did there were way more than just a few hours. Frisk knew that they had to find out why this was happening, why everything was happening, but then they had another thought, one that just might help them get their new friends back human.

Frisk was going to find Joey Drew. No Frisk HAD to find Joey Drew. No matter what.

__________________________________________________________

It was actually pretty surprising to Frisk how quickly they blew off what Mk said, "Oh you must be remembering it wrong, I'm just happy you all are okay." Their mom said. It was a happy surprise for Frisk but what wasn't a happy surprise was the massive group of people who followed Frisk and Unyne to Alphys's house. Frisk could tell Alphys was getting nervous with how many people there so Frisk kept true with what they said to Norman, the projectionist. It was hard getting him in yes but luckily they were all able to do it.

"S-so, uh what's seems to be-the- uh- the problem with your friend here?" Alphys asked nervously looking up at the massive ink creature thing, it seemed almost human but too twisted to be called human. Its legs and arms were way to long and skinny to be human well his whole body was to long and skinny to be counted as human but that wasn't the point but also was, it had wires all over its body going in and out of different parts of the body, there was a reel in one of its shoulders, a speaker that seemed to be broken, but what stood out the most was the giant projector that it had for a head.

"I made a deal with him, he won't kill me and in return I'll find someone to help him be able to speak again!" Frisk said with a smile on their face.

"W-well you are in luck sir or mam, but uh I can you know try to help you out," Alphys said, holding her hand out nervously.

Norman stood there looking down at the small lizard creature, he stood there trying to think of why it would do that, why would this thing be holding out its hand. That's when he realized a hand shake. He gently took the hand of the Lizard and shook, staring down on it. He let go and then was stuck in though as a small human and small lizard were talking. He had forgotten what a handshake was, he knew that while down there in the inky depths he did lose a lot of humanity but forgetting a handshake something so simple this was something else. But it also makes sense since he tried to kill a child twice back down there. No Norman this is it you'll be able to tell them about Joey Drew, what he did to everyone, where he went. Joey will finally be able to get what's been coming for him, Joey will suffer just as much as he and everyone else in the studio have. Joey, you better get watching.

"Uh sir hello?" Norman heard the small yellow lizard ask.

He snapped out of his thoughts and bent down to look at her better.

"Okay so uh when I say go do you mind trying to talk? You see I'm going to record it as well as take a look and uh see if it'll be a simple fix or a more complex one." The lizard mumbled holding up some kind of weird box with some buttons on it, as well as a notepad. The projectionist nodded and tried to give a hello but all that came out of the speaker was a small roar.

"Could you say the sentence, the quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. This'll help me see if there are just certain letters you can or can't say." the small dinosaur asked.

And so the projectionist listened and again tried talking again only for a much longer and much louder roar came out this time, it was much more glitchy than the one he just made probably because it was a longer sentence. He sighed letting out a small glitching sound.