A banjo

It was Bendy. Frisk didn't know how, but didn't care how, they were here to make a friend, and that's what they would do. Frisk reached a hand out to the toon who quickly took it and looked at Frisk. Both felt as if they had seen the other, but at the same time knew this was their first time meeting.

"Hey it's okay, those scary guys are gone now." Frisk said, trying to comfort the toon.

He just hugged Frisk, even though he made sounds of crying, and was crying his face still showed a happy smile.

"How about you come with me and my friend? We'll make sure you're safe and that nothing will hurt you," Frisk said, still hugging the bendy toon.

He nodded his head, before pulling away from the hug, and have seemed to stop crying. The two walked out tougher, ready to face the gent workshop.

__________________________

Sammy was thrown down into a small cell, it was completely dark other than a few candles. Those were the only things in it other than a chair. Sammy sighed, he knew that somehow, someway he would have to find a way to get out of here, the only question was how. How would he get out? Maybe he could first weaken the glass with the fire from the candles and then throw the chair at the glass until it broke, but then there was the gate. Maybe he could wait till someone opened the gate and then break out, but yet if there were more of those creatures than he knows at the very least he would be put in a more secure cell, if he was even to make it. For now he'll see if he could talk to any of the others captured.

He banged and banged on the cell walls, yelling and kept yelling after no reply.

"Well you seem to already be a troublemaker,'' a man finally said.

Sammy turned around to face him, the gate was opened and from what he could tell no keepers, he would be able to break out, and with little to no effort he could break everyone else out while not even being forced to worry about this very old looking man, he looked even worse for wear than Joey Drew!

"I wouldn't think about escaping just yet, there's Keepers everywhere outside of here, if you even were able to get out of your cell then tell me where would you go?" The man said with a smile.

"I wasn't." Sammy lied.

"Now I know you must be confused on why you're here? That was why you were banging on the door right?" He laughed, how could he laugh at this moment? "Well I can't have any of the so-called "savers" in this place, after all they left days ago with no plans on ever returning and they couldn't even finish what they started, but not me no I was the only one to stay behind and help everyone else. But if anyone were to see them well I won't be in control anymore."

"So you kidnapped me, and someone who wasn't even here when we first killed the ink demon? For what some control in this inky world," Sammy remarked walking closer.

"Well I must do as much as possible to keep everything in balance, now before I leave I do want to give you one small thing,"

"Freedom?"

He laughed, why wouldn't he laugh, "No,no a banjo, something to help you to keep from being bored," He replied with a smile.

Sammy turned his head and saw that now there was a banjo leaning against a wall, he quickly turned his head around.

"If you think a banjo will keep me from trying to find a way out of here then you're wrong, I will find a way out no matter what. Mark. My. Words."

"Well then have fun with that." And within a single moment the gate was closed and he was alone in the dark again.

Sammy sighed at least he knew the names of those creature things, Keppers he wished that was the weirdest name he heard here. This has been way too much for however long he's been here, maybe playing one song wouldn't really hurt.

__________________________

"Bendy! You're okay!" Audrey gasped, hugging the small toon as he and Frisk came up to her.

Bendy nodded and hugged her back, it felt so comforting to hug these two people and Bendy didn't know why, but he loved it. Bendy held on tight not wanting to let go not again.

"We should probably hurry, we don't want to lose those guys who took Sammy and Porter," Chara said, popping up behind Audrey which scared Bendy. "Lol get jump scared." Chara laughed when he jumped back.

"Chara's right for once, if we go ahead and hurry then we might be able to catch up or at least get a hint on where they are going!" Frisk said, jumping up.

"Well I don't think it will be that hard with this ink trail they left us." Audrey pointed behind her to well an ink trail.

"Oh."

"That was way too easy."

"You could say that again,"

__________________________

"Frisk! Flowey!" Toriel called out trying to find her children anywhere in this studio.

She and Sans had been searching for hours at this point but she wouldn't stop, she couldn't stop. Not when somewhere her children are probably scared or hurt, or maybe she failed again, maybe they-No Toriel they are alive and they are looking for you and you will find them.

"Hey, maybe we should go ahead and find one of those safe spots, I'm getting quite tired." Sans said, walking next to Toriel. He could tell she was worried, though anyone could just by breathing in her direction, maybe that's why even though they came across many creatures here none of them had attacked.

"Maybe that is a good idea," She sighed before noticing something, an elevator, that's it they could go down and hopefully find Frisk that way it was perfect!

"Let's go down the elevator first, I have a good feeling about it." Toriel said, walking over to it.

She put her soft paw and placed it on one of the cold metal bars on the outside, if she didn't know any better than she might had thought it was a cage. The metal that might had once been beautiful golden yellow was now rusted and darkened. She pressed the button to call the elevator up, it was sticky from years of use and years of people not cleaning it, she rubbed her paw on her now ink stained dress as they heard the elevator coming up.

When the elevator came up the two stepped in, Toriel felt a cold shock as she put her foot on the cold metal flooring. She looked at all the floors they could go to before deciding to go to the lowest level that the old elevator had to offer. It wasn't that long of a ride but at the same time it was very long.

After a minute the elevator stopped, the room was dark and flooded with ink. As the two steeped out she saw a horrifying sight, one of the many creatures here was sitting there, dead. She gasped putting her hands over her mouth so she couldn't scream, even though she was born in a world where she once saw death almost every other day it was saddening to see something once living now dead. She sighed, knowing Frisk this would be awful, but she felt as if a part of them was near, even if someone who might have any idea on where they might be would help so much. So she went on into a maze of twisting walls and projectors everywhere.

"Who has entered my land?" She heard a twist voice say behind her, that's when she realized she was standing in front of a projector that was not there before.

__________________________

Hey sorry today's chapter is kinda late I was busy with my sister coming over. Anyways uh I'm going to try and be able to post a Christmas special I already have a decent bit of it written out since I was bored at a concert. Anyways uh let's just say we're getting closer and closer to the end every chapter and if I had to guess I'll say there be about 35-45 more chapters. So yes there still be a decent amount of Bendytale left from right now but I'm working on chapter 29 as we speak so after a bit it'll mainly be just me posting it and not writing anything and well yeah. Uh have a good day/night and I see you soon!