the angel and the demon

Frisk held onto Audrey tightly, so oh so very tightly. She didn't need to know the truth about Frisk's mom, how Frisk basically only had them self to count on since day one. No, it didn't matter what mattered is the family Frisk does have. Maybe there was a curse, maybe when Frisk is older if they ever have children they might also go searching for Frisk, but that didn't matter what did matter was the fact that Frisk had their family right here, not just Audrey but Toriel, Sans, the projectionist who was like a 3rd dad, Undyne who was the fun older sister who cared for you sure but also treated you like a friend mostly because they were actually friends but still, Shawn who's like the funny uncle who is most likely not actually your uncle who you never meet before, Alison and Tom who were the perfect married couple. Though there's something missing, no some people are missing. Porter who was like a fun family friend who no one would seem to be friends with but everyone was, Sammy who they thought of a father, and then... Henry the person why they had went down to the deepest part of the studio to find, maybe just maybe he was okay and maybe they would be able to find him soon.

Frisk felt someone joining in their hug, it was Bendy. Oh Bendy how could Frisk forget about you? What would you be in this strange little family of theirs? Oh maybe the younger sibling or cousin who's the perfect angel even if he is a little demon in looks. It felt strangely comforting with him hugging the two, it felt as if it was right.

"AUDREY! FRISK!" Betty called out, bringing both Frisk and Audrey back to the real world.

"Right Wilson! We need to go." Audrey said standing up.

"Hang on before you go, WHAT ARE THE TWO OF YOU DOING HERE AT WILLSON'S RETREAT!?!" Allison asked them.

"W-well..."

"He needs our help! It's something with his father, putting an end to the ink demon is a hopeful plus to it." Frisk finished for Audrey.

"Wilson is the enemy! Tom's been so worried about him that he got all the weapons he could find just so Wilson won't be able to!" Alison replied pointing towards the wolf who nodded.

"Yeah and I don't know who he is but if that's true then he's probably also the one who's been stealing weapons right under my nose! Wait..." Undyne turned to face Tom, "IT WAS YOU!" Undyne yelled at him before turning back to face Frisk chill as ever, "okay so he was the reason behind it but still, bad vibes and I have no idea who he even is!" Undyne finally finished, now giving Tom the side eye, he just rolled his eyes.

"We at least have to see," Frisk looked down for a second before thinking of an idea, "How about this we go see what he wants if we don't come back here in an hour or two then break everyone out and come find us." Frisk offered.

"Fine. Just stay safe." Alison sighed.

"We will," Audrey replied.

"Oh no we are going to cause so much trouble that this place will blow up!" Chara joked reminding everyone they were there.

Audrey and Frisk said their goodbyes to all of their friends before leaving them though not even after they left the room Bendy came running to them and hugged Audrey's leg.

"Bendy don't worry-" Audrey started before realizing that the small toon was crying.

She sighed, before picking him up, "I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring you with us, though we will have to explain it to-" Bendy cut her off by hugging her tightly and she held him closer. It felt so new, like this was a feeling she's been chasing for, for so long. But alas they could not stay like this long before they had to go on with getting back to the main building where Betty was.

"Frisk look, this isn't a good idea, I-I heard what he was planning." Chara appeared in front of Frisk as they started to head to where Betty was.

Frisk sighed, "Chara I trust you a lot, and I know you trust me, we have to see, we have to make sure. You never know if someone really is suffering and if you have an idea that them or someone they love is hurt then, well then you need to act on it, make sure you can help them." Frisk remarked, crossing their arms, Audrey and Bendy stood next to them Audrey giving a sad but caring look to her just found out grandchild.