close

Frisk just stared at Chara, what did they mean? Frisk could have guessed that yeah Joey had a decent chance of being dead, but like he could become a ghost or maybe as a toon maybe since he made the ink machine that was why he looked like a somewhat normal person. But yet a demon...? That thought might have hit Frisk's head but they would've been able to brush it off in a heartbeat and yet, now they couldn't.

"Well do you have ANY idea?!" Chara hissed arms crossed.

"I'll ask Joey if he has any ideas about it but for now let's go, let's see who can get to the wear house first! Us or them!" Frisk said before running off.

As Frisk ran off giggling they were happy Chara could no longer hear their thoughts after they had spilt Frisk's soul for if they had Chara would be able to tell Frisk's fear, and would know just as well as Frisk who the true Frisk was, who their family would have been in a perfect world.

Chara never liked talking about Frisk's feelings, they liked to look and that was all.

Chara knew everything Frisk knew, and even more.

__________________________

Sammy looked at Willow, Audrey, and then at the ink demon and within a single heartbeat, started running causing everyone to follow. Sammy found a vint to crawl into with the perfect Bendy, and Audrey and Willow ran into a miracle station. Audrey started panicking, not because the ink demon was most likely staring her down but because she was so close to another girl. She didn't know why, she never felt like this before towards well anyone and yet staring at Willow's green eyes, and beautiful red hair, she felt her face becoming as red as Willow's hair staring at her. Maybe it was seconds or maybe minutes, but it felt wonderful in that time.

"Okay, the ink demon's gone, now can you tell me one more thing," Sammy said, opening the door causing Audrey to fall out.

"Are you okay?" Willow asked, standing over Audrey with her hand out. She was probably the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, in or out of the studio, well what she could remember from before entering the studio.

"Y-yeah, thank you," Audrey said, taking the hand of the girl she didn't even know the name of yet, "uh I'm Audrey by the way,"

"Willow! It's nice meeting you Audrey!" Willow said with a warm smile.

"If you two are done, may I ask my question now?" Sammy asked.

"Oh uh yeah, what is it?" Audrey asked, turning her head.

"WHAT IS THAT?!?" Sammy yelled pointing his hands at the small toon who just looked up at him with his smile he always kept.

"Bendy, I found him a bit ago. He was locked up and wanted to come with me," Audrey said, picking the toon up into her arms.

"Because THAT'S NORMAL!" Sammy laughed.

Audrey, "yeah, though I mean can anything here be seen as normal?" Audrey giggled.

Sammy pointed at Willow.

"Okay, other than Willow, most of us here was what I was talking about." Audrey remarked.

"That Bendy is even less studio normal, it has to be more strange and shocking then the ink demon even, like yeah okay cool a creature made out of ink any second, OMG BENDY!" Sammy said sarcastically.

Sammy sighed, "Look, with that Bendy not only will the demon be after you, but the butcher gang, as well most likely traveling lost ones and searchers as well. Now I will help you survive here, I became somewhat of an expert after my first time down here and plus I can talk to the lost ones and searchers, however in return all I ask for is help in finding some lost friends." Sammy remarked.

Audrey stood there for a moment, she didn't know if she could trust him, besides that seemed like to much of a good deal, and yet she knew that she most likely wouldn't get this chance again so maybe that's why she took it, or maybe deep down she knew it would help her completing the one thing she even came into this studio to do.

Finding her father.

"Okay I'll take you up on your offer."

__________________________

Flowey didn't know how long it's been, maybe days, weeks, or maybe just hours. Maybe just an hour. Whatever it was he was tired of it, no matter what he tried or even thought of he couldn't break the pot he was in, good job first time now Toriel made sure it was super strong! Flowey sighed even sleeping was getting boring, daydreaming about world domination had become boring, oh and don't even get him started on trying the destoring anything because spoiler alert he can't with this stupid pot! He knew Frisk would come back and yet it couldn't be sooner. Was anyone even looking for him? He knew Frisk would, but if Frisk wasn't there, if they had the chance to search for him on their own, would they?

Flowey knew they wouldn't, he's been awful to everyone he's ever met ever since...

No Flowey he's dead, you are not him. Chara is not your sibling no matter how much they say it's true, Frisk is just a clingy human who met a dead kid once, Asgore now owns a flower shop who once was a king, and Toriel... Toriel, she was a sad excuse for a mother never being able to get over a single death yet that be from almost a hundred years ago or ten years ago she would never be able to get over it. She forgot about the living part of living well, and Flowey as he is now would never take her as his mother, no matter how much Frisk tried to make it.

Flowey sighed before looking at the door which that messed up angel came out of, you know maybe just maybe it wouldn't be such an awful idea to stay here for a bit, to pretend to like her, to get to know her, to tell her how beautiful she is, he would pretend to be her friend so he could get some information that he could use however he liked, he would be in control again. He always loved the control he would get when "testing" people seeing how they would react, seeing what was their breaking point was, seeing how they reacted to such huge losses. Yes that's what he loved most seeing how much he could break a single living person, that is what he loved most.

So Flowey waited, planning every little move, every action, every response down to the very point. He would have full control of her, he would get control of most of this place, he would have not only control of own single person, but control of hundreds to break all of their spirits but that was too soon for now, he'll lay low and trick the messed up angel.

__________________________

Audrey and willow sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-NG! First comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage! Lmao I had to lol, anyhow uh yup Audrey has a crush on Willow, now did I expect this when first coming up with Willow, no. Do I like it though, yes, yes I do. Anyhow uh see you guys in two days!