Sans

Joey was a smart man, Henry hated that fact. Joey knew this and used it, he used it to try and make his dreams, but also make everyone else's lives nightmares. Henry checked old newspaper, after old newspaper but it was as if Joey had just disappeared. There was nothing Henry could find, until he remembered the letter Joey had sent. Henry pulled it out of the pocket of his old shirt, he knew keeping it would be important. Henry checked the Address from where it was sent, this was it, he'll find Joey and make sure Joey will live in a true nightmare.

Joey was a smart man, Henry forgot that fact.

_____________________________________________________

Sans loved Grillby's. It was the only place with good food and that would let him have a tab, everywhere else required him to pay upfront and well he only cooks hot dogs to sell, sometimes cold cats. He walked in, it was still pretty early on in the day so the old royale guard dogs weren't here but there was a new dog sitting next to another new person. Sans realized that they were two of the very many people from that old studio, that studio that Frisk and friends were trapped in for five days, even if only around an hour had passed on the outside. Sans decided to introduce himself since he didn't get the chance to before, so he walked up to the two and sat in the empty seat next to them waiting for Grillby to come out from the back and take their order.

"So the two of you are from that old studio right?" Sans asked to make conversation with them.

Alison looked at him not really knowing what to say, she knew but also didn't, back at the studio if something talked to you, it either wanted to use you, or kill you.

"Not much of a talker? It's okay, say what do yall want? I'll pay for it, 100% on me." Sans remarked.

"I- uh I never heard of these things, do they have bacon soup by chance?" Alison said looking at the menu she had an idea but it was all faded and blocked that the idea became a dream.

Sans looked at her for a second before responding, "no, though I really like the burgers here,"

"Then me and Tom here will have two burgers!" Alison replied in a happy tone, Tom sighed as long as Alison was happy, he was happy.

"By the way the name's Sans," Sans remarked, holding out a hand for Alison to take.

"Oh I'm Alison, and the person next to me is Tom!" Alison said before looking at sans while he held his hand out, "Uh what are you...?"

"It's a handshake, it's just something people do when they meet," Sans gave a small chuckle.

"Oh! Okay then so I just take it and shake?" Alison said.

"Yup, it's just as simple as that!' Sans remarked. It was a long wait for the prank but Sans knew it be a good one.

Alison was about to take his hand, about to fall to the good old whoopie cushion in a hand trick. Sans was ready this was the moment, where she'll fall for the good old prank-

"Sans, how about instead of pranking the actually paying customers you pay your tab?" Grillby said, appearing in front of the two almost out of nowhere.

Alison looked up to the man made out of fire, he had a pair of glasses somehow on him, and he wore a suit that somehow wasn't in flames.

"Don't worry Grills, I pay it later," Sans remarked, "oh and we'll take three burgers please,"

"Would you like a drink to go with that?" Grillby asked, even though since moving to the surface he has gotten the opportunity to get more drinks and such no monster would ever really drink them, most not being fans of the taste.