outside

The projectionist grip on Norman was strong yes, but when it hurted a kid Norman grew stronger. He didn't know how long till it'll "wake back up" as Norman would put it but he hoped it wouldn't be for a while. Norman only been in control a few times but when he was, it could be for days without a problem.

Norman dimmed the lights on his projector head as he looked down at Frisk, he was never the guy to have any kids, he didn't hate them like Sammy, but he just never wanted any and so he chose to never have them. He liked taking care of kids though, he would maybe sit for his siblings here and there, and bring them to the studio, over time people started to think that they were his own kids which was a very awkward talk with everyone who asked. He was glad that the day he listened in on Tom and Joey was one of the days he didn't have any of his nieces or nephews, because that was his last day as Norman Polk, and the day the Projectionist was born.

Both Undyne and Meatton stood there confused, the thing they were about to attack, for hurting Frisk was now comforting them. They looked at each other for a second not understanding what to do, attack or just be cool with it. Undyne sighed any friend of Frisk would be a friend of her, though she'll need to keep close watch of whatever this thing was.

Everyone just sat there not really knowing what to do.

_____________________________________________________
Tom looked out the window, there were birds chirping, the sun was shining, flowers were dancing. He huffed, everything was so perfect now and yet everything was wrong. Sure Allison was happy and that what does matter but at the same time, so much more matters. Tom wasn't sure if there would ever be a way to become human again, he was probably the first to say that. Even if there was a way they'll need to get their old bodies back, and most likely their bodies would be decomposed by now, and while sure that other skeleton seemed pretty okay, Tom would much rather live this life then one as a skeleton.

Tom sighed again, there had to be something right? He saw that one show with a robot host, maybe robots? No way too much money and time, plus it would be too hard to pull off, only one robot has been built, chances are there, be no way for robots. But something anything that might even be a bit better, then this life, a life of being a creature of ink.

The door creaked open, making Tom jump a bit before remembering, he wasn't in the studio any more, he was safe. Allison walked in, with that smile that's been on her face ever since ever since they had left the studio. Tom gave a small smile back seeing her, the love of his life just as beautiful as ever, she wore the same outfit as she did in the studio just now without the ropes over her shoulder. How could he be so lucky to get a real life angle as his lover, he might never know the answer though he was happy with this.

"You know Tom, we should go out, meet everyone else, see what there is in this place." Allison said, walking in and putting a hand on Tom's shoulder.

Tom sighed, Allison probably already made up her mind, they'll go out and have a fun filled day, at least for her. Tom's idea of a "fun filled day" was working on new machines, the more complex and the more time it took, the better. Though he doesn't have any tools here so he could grab some while they walked around.

Tom nodded, and stood up, it'll let both him and Allison happy if he went so he would.

It was a small town, monsters were looking down the street, some had shopping bags, others were holding donuts and such, one wouldn't stop mumbling about how much they spent, there were children with their mothers, and monsters that were alone. There were monsters of all shapes and sizes all just to shop around.

"Okay so Sammy did give me a list of things to grab for him, he needs pens, paper, house stuff, rope, oh and food! How about we grab something to eat ourselves before we grab these things! Does that sound good to you Mr. Grumpy?" Allison remarked looking at a small piece of paper with a smile on her face.