Willow and Audrey sitting in a tree

Willow did just that, they made as much noise as possible with the help of the plush screaming and banging into whatever he could even if it really didn't help much it did do something because before they knew it the gate over the window opened up.

"Audrey?" Willow gasped

"You know these guys?" Shawn looked up at her, unable to be seen from the other side of the window.

__________________________

"We need to be quiet, Keepers keep a very close watch of this place," Heidi whispered as they walked in.

The metal door slammed suit behind them with a huge bang as if on purpose, making the four of them jump.

"Okay me and Frisk will search over here you two look over there okay," Chara said pointing to where they were meant to go, "and bendy," Chara looked at Bendy, "you stand there and look cute."

Frisk and Chara walked over, it looked like a prison, or at least what one would look like to some people who have never seen one in real life. Frisk looked over to a door before seeing a horrifying sight.

__________________________

"So uh how's been the studio..." Audrey asked, trying to make small talk as the two walked over to where some cells were.

"Fun! But playing games gets boring after a bit, I guess it was smart to play a game then watch a cartoon." Heidi giggled as they walked over to a lone cell.

Audrey pulled down the lever opening the cell up.

"Audrey?" Willow gasped, Audrey didn't know how she could be so happy to see someone that compared to anyone else in her life she barely even knew.

"You know these guys?" A mysterious Scottish voice said from inside the cell Willow was in.

"Willow? Who's in there with you?" Audrey asked, trying to look for who just talked.

"Oh this it's-" Willow started before being cut off.

"BERTURM!" Frisk screamed from somewhere.

"Who was that uh both the person who said that and un Bertrum?" Willow asked getting right to the glass to try and get a better look.

"Frisk, and I don't know. Heidi, do you think that you could get Willow out while I check up on Frisk?" Audrey asked, turning to face her old friend.

"Okay!" Heidi giggled.

Audrey looked at Willow again, she never felt so happy before, but yet it was being taken away again to make sure this kid was safe. Audrey ran looking around to where they could have been only to realize that Frisk had climbed through a vent.

Audrey walked over, seeing Frisk standing in front of a massive head that clearly has seen much better days with its mouth leaking ink and giant scratch marks on its head. What was strangest was the fact that Chara who had always stayed close to Frisk was nowhere to be seen.

"What is this thing?" Audrey asked looking at it, she was about to put her hand on it before something told her not to and so she listened to the voice and didn't.

"Beturm, he's a genius at making amusement parks and such! I had so much fun at Bendyland and well I don't know who would do this..."Frisk remarked being excited at the beginning before triling off to a whisper.

"Yeah and uh after some people who he didn't really see beat up his machine he just kinda laid there for awhile before some weird mechanic slug like things just kinda picked up his head and took him and then threw him onto the ground," Chara remarked, "He heard the tales though about how you said that you'll try to get everyone back to normal, you know not ink or giant machines. He wants you to focus on that other than trying to figure out what happened to him. Also he says he's glad you enjoyed BendyLand even though it was never finished."

Frisk just nodded before waving and left through the vent to get back to the main area, Audrey turned to face the once man having a small smile of sorrow and waved to him before leaving as well. The two crawled out of the vent and back to the main holding area as Heidi, Willow, and a plush toy stood there.

"Willow!" Audrey hugged Willow tightly, she loved the feeling of the two tougher she felt... whole for once. It felt like they were hugging for well forever though at the same time only a minute at most passed.

"Audrey I'm so happy you're safe, where were you?" Willow asked moving a strand of Audrey's hair to behind her ear.

"I was looking for you, I missed you so much! I missed everything from the way you always made this place feel so much better, to how you even just walked. I missed it all, I missed you." Audrey remarked, she didn't realize she had just said that until she did but it felt right.

"I also missed you, every second I was stuck in that cell I put to use trying to get out to make sure you were safe, to be with you again." Willow said, she was probably never more happy than she was now.

"Willow I," Audrey looked into Willow's deep green eyes that made her ginger hair pop out and then at her perfect lips, she wanted to love her and yet she knew they never would be meant for each other, how could another woman love another woman it was unthinkable, but yet it was true. "Willow I-I, I care a lot about you!"

Audrey stood there, this was her chance and she blew it. Everything felt as if it froze around her, it felt as if all color had been sucked out of everything. She wanted to love Willow. She wanted to tell her how she really felt but yet she ruined it, just like she ruined everything with her family. How she lied to her mother, and that little kid she ruined their lives forever coming here, she ruined her chances of finding her father by trusting that old weirdo, she ruined everything all the time.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" The Scottish voice came out again, Audrey looked around trying to find where it came from, "Okay down here I'm the plush nice to meet you now kiss,"

It was a talking Bendy plush, because that's normal. Actually now that Audrey thought of it, this wasn't the weirdest thing by far that she's seen, weird but there's been weirder.

"WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME ONCE WE GET OUT OF HERE?" Willow asked, grabbing Audrey's hand.

Audrey froze up, she felt the same way? Audrey stood there staring at Willow she tried to speak but words didn't form, Audrey took a deep breath before smiling looking at Willow's beautiful eyes.

"I would love to." 

__________________________

Yes I differently meant to not post since Wednesday of last week so that the chapter were Willow and Audrey decided to go out on a date could be posted on Valentines day hahahaha. No but like for real I was just supper busy since my sister had her birthday party this weekend so we had to get that all done with, and I decided yesterday to wait to put out the chapter since Willow and Audrey decided to go out when they leave the studio, which isn't actually that far away in fact we're over half way there still working on the Epilogue though, I won't say much but yeah a lot of fan service (but instead it's mainly for me) I'll talk more about it later when it comes out but yeah. But yeah I hope all yall who have dates this Valentines day lovely dates and to all my fellow single people including myself have fun self love eat all the chocolate you can find!