Alice and Flowey

"Oh and don't mind the security check you'll be in and out in just a second." Wilson said before the three walked into a separate building from the one he walked in.

There was another one of those places to put your feet, but this time instead of a monitor there was a window with one of those keepers behind it.

"Subjects form a straight line and stand on designated area to be cleared." It said, voice still as robotic as ever.

"How can I? Or Frisk or even Audrey! We're all not straight!" Chara laughed.

"Chara..." Frisk glared at them, Chara quickly went back to thinking about before. About all that they heard before when the other two were passed out and Chara went invisible. How he let it slip that easily.

"Go to the designated area," The keeper demanded, Chara snapped out of their thoughts and saw the other two were waiting by the door for them.

Chara walked toward the area and took a deep breath in before a tube came and trapped them.

"Weapons detected please place on table behind you," the Keeper said, referring to Chara's hair knives.

"Uh small problem I can't really remove these, see while yeah I can take them out for a second-"

"PLACE THE WEAPONS ON THE TABLE BEHIND YOU." It cut Chara off.

"Well fine then but don't come running over to me if you see them missing." Chara remarked, pulling the hair knives out and putting them on the table behind them.

Chara mumbled something under their breath that Frisk couldn't really hear as they walked over to Frisk and Audrey before going forward.

Wilson was waiting outside for them before starting to go on about this place and what happened and blah blah old people talking.

"You know you may not hide forever child," A voice said in Chara's head, they knew who it was, and they knew that it wanted the acknowledgement so Chara didn't give it any.

"If you listen to me now and do what I say I'll still tell you everything," It said, knowing Chara was ignoring it.

This was great for Chara having to listen to one of two people that they knew to not trust.

They walked inside his house, and it was large to say the least. It was also quite beautiful with paintings on the walls and candles lighting it up, if Chara didn't know he was awful they would have loved it.

"Now you all should rest up for now, I have a lot planned. If you need anything just ask Betty, my housekeeper." Wilson said, pointing to a strange woman to say the least.

She wore a nice dress, no ink stains or anything, and she had short hair, however the most stand out thing about her was her mask covering her whole head.

"Hello it is nice to meet all of you, I have warm blankets and pillows prepared for you all." She said her voice was kind and gentle.

"Well I'll be doing last minute preparations for tomorrow," Wilson said, walking over to a door on the side.

"Wait Wilson!" Audrey called out before he went through the door.

"Hm?" Wilson turned his head to face her.

"If you needed our help why didn't you just ask us?" Audrey asked.

Wilson sighed, "You wouldn't understand." and then Wilson exited.

"Here let me show you to your rooms," Betty remarked.

Audrey and Frisk nodded while Chara stayed back looking at a painting. It was of the demise of the ink demon, when they had first killed him so long ago now. It was filled with all of the "savors" Frisk, Flowey, Henry, Sammy, The projectionist, the lost ones and searchers, Chara. But there was also someone new who was the one shown as killing the ink demon, it was Wilson.