𝐱𝐢. creation and it's creators

❝I knew no end to

desiring you❞

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

One thing Aemond loved about married life in the months after their wedding, other than flying their dragons across the known world but they would've done that married or not, was waking up in the same bed.

When they were merely betrothed, he would have to press a hurried kiss to his sleeping lovers forehead before slipping out hurriedly so as not to be caught.

Now, they could languish in bed for as ever long as they could get away with. Visenya was a deep sleeper, especially after their nights that Aemond smirked at the thought of. So he was always the first awake in the early morrow.

His wife would lay her head on his chest, bare body only just covered by the white sheet as her splayed over his own bare chest. She was all his in the hours just before the daylight reached their bed, his fingers threading through her hair as she slept peacefully in his arms.

He adored his wife like no other, she was so soft and diabolically angel looking. He would kill anyone who would harm her.

"Time to wake up, my love." Aemond whispered, caressing her cheek as her eyes moved behind her still closed lids. "You're having luncheon with mother an Helaena today."

Visenya groaned, curling into his side more and against his better interests he held her closer to him. He held his wife closer to him. God, he never thought he would enjoy married life to this degree. To have claimed a woman like Visenya as his own was thrilling.

"Visenya." He said softly, kissing her forehead as she finally forced her eyes open blearily. "Good morning."

"Yes, 'good morning.'" She muttered sarcastically, retuning her face to the crook of his neck. "It would be more of a good morning if you had let me sleep."

Aemond chuckled going to kiss his wife before she ducked and wriggled out of his embrace and out of the bed. Aemond groaned before his eye zeroed in on her bare body as she stretched at the foot of their bed.

"Staring's impolite, darling." Visenya said, throwing her hair over her shoulder to obstruct his gaze somewhat.

"Well if you hadn't stolen my time with my beautiful wife." He said, standing from the bed and walking to wrap his arms around her from the back. "Then I wouldn't have to stare."

"Hmm well perhaps if you hadn't woken me up..." Visenya started but was silence by Aemond's lips on hers. She broke the heady kiss first. "Hey don't distract me from berating my husband."

Aemond went to speak but then he felt Visenya's grip on his arm tightened and she swayed lightly, knees buckling. He acted immediately with one arm slipping around her waist and the other on her arm, trying to keep her from falling.

"My love? What's wrong you look pale?" Aemond asked, sitting her down on the edge of the bed as she held her forehead. He went on his knees, hands on her thighs as he looked up at her with concern. He pressed one hand against her forehead.

"I'm sure it's nothing, most likely just tired" Visenya said with a weak smile but Aemond's expression did not change as he studied her face.

"Would you like me to go tell mother that you can't come to the luncheon today?" He asked but she just shook her head, standing once more to call her ladies maid to dress her.

"No, movement should do me some good."

Aemond's jaw tensed as he watched his wife move to a separate chamber as her maids came through the door to prepare her for the day. Her forehead had felt like dragon scales, a burning that only came with illness.