𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐈𝐄

visenya velaryon

visenya velaryon

visneya velaryon, daughter of daemon and rhaenyra targaryen in a secret tryst that remains unknown to the history books, just before the birth of her first son. born a targaryen through and through, she had all the grace and soft beauty of daenys, aegon the conquerers gentle, artistic sister wife and with all the ruthless and passion of her namesake, visenya.

however, to the common folk she was the seen as the second coming of saera targaryen as she captured most anyone's heart with just a glance of her violet eyes. 

although questions of her parentage surrounded her and her family for years, all anyone knew was that she was no bastard daughter of ser harwin strong like her brothers but she was also no daughter of laenor velaryon. this fact however was disregard by most as she had the classic targaryen features of long, pale gold hair and striking violet eyes while her brothers looks all were definite signs of their birth.

this happened to be the reason why she was welcomed more warmly into alicent hightower's favour rather than her brothers, which caused a strain on the relationship of rhaenyra and her daughter.

viserys i, visenya's grandsire, had become incredibly fond of his only granddaughter and, although he was a kind and generous man, all knew that his favourite was Visneya as she seemed the only one who did not find his company bothersome. because she herself was kind.

viserys had known of her kindness and how it even seemed to warm his lady wife to her which was a feat that surprised him as she was rheanyra's daughter and alicent made her dislike of rhaenyra's children well know, all but visneya. 

he also observed the growing affection between his second son and granddaughter, proposing a match between the two to the small council which was swiftly agreed upon. this match was made in hopes of wearing any rumblings of a coming war between rhaenyra and alicent.

but in doing so, he hadn't realised he had put together two souls so similar and so intertwined that only the stranger would be able to part them. if he so dared.

 if he so dared