Week 2 Day 2

„Alright Guys! Tom wants to tell you something." I put him in my shoulders. „Sadie wants me to say that you all look horrible and need to get dressed." They all laugh. I put him down again. „Okay let's put something nice on. Brad and Chad are going for themselves because everyone is gonna recognize you guys and we can just normally leave the airport and go back to school for me or to your families." „I still don't get why you're not just skipping school? You're famous." „Yeah I am J. But no one knows it's me yet. And also I enjoy having some friends." They all look offended but still know that I'm just joking.

I put on my clothes and then leave the airport with the others

I put on my clothes and then leave the airport with the others. „Okay see you in a week guys." Tom hugs me tight. „You should be with chad." „I am scared. There's so many people." „Okay do you wanna see my home? He's gonna pick you up later." He nods and so I text Chad about it and take his little brother home.

„You live here alone?" „I do

„You live here alone?" „I do." „But that's illegal. You're only 17" „I know but I don't have parents like you do. Mine are busy and don't like me that much." „Oh, I'm sorry." „Yeah. Hey are you hungry?" He nods shy. „Let's order Pizza." Excited he jumps on the huge grey couch. He seems to like that idea.

When he's already sleeping, Chad picks him up. „Thank you. I owe you one." „Thats alright." „Are you alright? You seems sad." „I am. It's just that I don't wanna answer all these stupid questions tomorrow you know. And also it's embarrassing, I'm a world famous singer in senior year in high school and get bullied by some random 17 year olds." „It'll all change soon. You know that." „Yeah well just stay safe. If you need something just tell me." He waves me goodbye and leaves. Finally some time for me and just me alone. I am happy about it.

The next day I start by choosing an outfit.

This'll do it

This'll do it. I walk to school and sit down in class. I'm not liked there at all. I'm lucky if anyone talks to me, even the teachers. I also don't have that good of grades since I started my secret side business let's just say. The principal also doesn't know about who I am or what I am doing besides school and it should stay that way but every week I am missing, he gets more curious. I try to push it on my Proteste but that doesn't do the trick anymore.

I get called out to the principals office. „You were missing again Sadie." „I know and I'm sorry about it. It's just my parents aren't home and it's really hard for me. They're always fighting and everything and involving me. It's so stressful." He sighs. „I know that this is true because they told me about that. It's just not alright that you just stay at home. I let it slide this time and I'll talk to them." „Thank you. It's really hard for me." He signals me to leave. I have to keep my smile hidden until I'm out of here.

The whole day is just boring and also because I can't use my phone. I bet the others are having lots of fun right now. As the day is finally over I read all the texts until my Dad calls. „Sadie. Take out the trash, they're picking it up today." „Okay I'll-„ he hangs up. Great conversation tho. I collect the trash bin and put it all outside. My neighbor sees me. He is tall, has brown hair and green eyes. I know he goes to the gym at least four times a week and he looks like that. He comes over to me while I'm still in my school clothes. I mean I kinda stink I guess but at least I look good.

„Hey, I haven't seen you around for a while." „I know. My parents aren't home and stuff so yeah." „I know that. Hey do you mind if I come in? You don't wanna be all alone do you?" No I don't want that. See you soon. „Sure" Ugh. We get inside and I give him a glass of water as my phone goes off. I just ignore it. „Don't you wanna-?" „Nah it's probably nothing." We sit in silence for a few moments. It's really awkward tho. „So if you need anything, let me know." He gets up and heads towards the front door. „Sure. Thank you." That was... uh cringe I'd say.

I look at my phone and see a missed call from Brad so I call him back. „Sorry. I had someone over. What is it?" „I know it's dangerous but meet us at Chads. He's being weird." „How weird?" „Shivering and not talking and stuff and Tom is scared. He just said your name twice." I hang up and hop into my car. Too fast I drive to his house. Hopefully I didn't get a speeding ticket.

I burst through the back door and see them all sitting on the floor. „Hey. Uh Tom. Do you still have these bubble pop thingies?" He nods and rushes to his room. My eyes lock with Brad for a second and then I get to Chad. „Hey I'm here man. What's up? Too much pressure?" He shakes his head. „One Second everything was fine and the other this happened." Brad tries to explain to me. „Alright. Well it's already late. Why don't we go to your room and you get some rest." I want away from Chad. He's making him more nervous for some reason.

Tom hands the fidget toy to his older brother and his breathing gets slower. I help him up and we head to his room where he sits down on the bed. „Wanna tell my what's up?" „I don't really." „Okay then don't. Just, Imma leave you alone now. You scared Tom. At least tell him about it." „No, he'll tell everyone else." „What do you want me to say then?" „I don't know. You find something." A but annoyed I leave his room and head downstairs. „Okay I want answers." Brad says but I ignore him and just sit down on the sofa where Tom jumps on me and hugs me tight.

„Guys. Let's watch a movie or something." We hop on the couch and put on something random. I think no one's really paying attention to what's happening. As we've watched half of the movie, Tom fell asleep in my arms. „Imma bring him to bed." I whisper to Brad who nods understand. After I did that I Peak into Chads room. „You should go home you know." „To be all alone? I can drive home later too. It's not like I have something important tomorrow." „You mean except school." Uh Chad, you know you can tell me everything you know." „Why are you saying that." „Don't know, just had a feeling."