Week 3 Day 1

POV: Jacob

"We did amazing yesterday, now we gotta prepare for next week, alright Jacob?" I nod and we all hug. Sadie leaves and the second she's out of sight, Brad starts talking. "Guys we told you about yesterday before thesho right?" I nod and so does Alyssia. They made out and are basically a couple now. "Okay so it was so close, she almost found out tho." "Wait how that?" I ask. "Okay she knocked at the door right as we were about to leave, luckily she didn't see Brad." Chad explains. Confused I look at Alyssia and then back at them. "But I told her guy guys were at Chads trailer together? And she came right back and said she found you two." They look stressed. Oh shit. "She knows." "Fuck!" The look at each other. "Do you think she also heard us talking?"Brad asks. "I think she did. We're doomed." I say. We all have our secrets but she probably feels really lef out now. This isn't fair for her but I also don't wanna tell her about that, it's really none of my business.

POV: Sadie

I head to my trailer and wipe away a tear that's rolling down my cheek. This isn't fair. What do they want me to do? I help everyone with all of their problems, I provide them so much and I do literally anything for them and that's the thank I get? I mean I don't have a problem with them having secrets, everyone has and so do I but them having one together and leaving me out like that, it really hurts. In my trailer I dress up and put on make up and everything, I feel like it.

I head to the office and no one crosses my way

I head to the office and no one crosses my way. After I think about three to four hours someone knocks at the door. Quickly I wipe away tears. "Not now, I'm busy." The door opens anyways and Jacob comes inside in his pyjamas. "I said I am busy." "Why are you still working? You had a long day just like all of us." "I know. What do you want?" "I saw light so I wanted to check it out." "Why are you awake?" He walks up to me and llooks at the computer. I haven't looked at him once. "Are we low on budget?" "No just me." I close the side so he doesn't see any more. He sighs and backs up. "Go to sleep Sadie." I wanna say something like: You're not my Dad. Or: You can't tell me anything. But that would be mean so I just wait until he leaves.

POV: Jacob

I close the door and wait a few seconds just to hear her starting to cry. I don't know why but it hurts to listen to her like that. All of a sudden she screams and it sounds like some heavy thing fall to the ground. I don't think she's hurt, she probably just pushed everything that was on the table on the ground. I slowly head back to my trailer, on the way I cross Brad. "WHat's up man?" "Hey I was just at the office. Sadie is still up and was working. She's having a complete breakdown. You guys should tell her." "Are you crazy?" "It's your decision, it's just what I would do." "And even if it's the right thing to do, you know we can't." "She knows it already anyways." He shrugs and leaves. Oh boy.

POV: Sadie

I mean that they won't tell me something like that is one thing, but then also acting as if they didn't know that I already know what's going on, that's the other thing. They're gonna get it back, I won't talk about that either.

I open my eyes and look at the clock, it's 7 am. Wow I did sleep long...
Quickly I rush to my trailer and pack my bags and as soon as I am finished, I leave the stadium. I don't know where they are or what they're doing or so, but I also don't really care. As I get home I chack my mails but there is nothing interesting, then I get a call. "Hello Ma'am, unfortunitely we can't deliver your dress the way you want it. We could offer you another dress, it would be similar to this one." "Oh okay, uhm I think I'll find me another dress." "Okay we understand that. Good luck finding one." I will need that luch tho. The one I chose was almost perfec but whatever, there will be better ones somehwere. Tomorrow I ca drive to the mall and look for one.

My Phone lights up again, it's a text from Chad, it says that Tom misses me and why I am not at his house. I just leave him on read. I am sorry for the little one but I gotta set my priorities tho.

I take a deep breath and then realize that I am soon onna be eighteen and when I am, I can buy myself a house and move there. I am not short un budget, what Jacob saw was the bank account where my mom and dad monthly give me something so I can live alone. I am getting exactly the same ammount of money they are. I look on many different websites and find many nice houses some of them are in the middke of new york and others are somewhere completely different. I don't know where exactly I wanna live tho. I just know that I wanna stay in the USA. That's when I find a Villa in Los Angeles. It lies perfectly, on the one side I can view the sea and on the other I can see over the city. It's just beautiful.

I look at the price of the house and it's a lot but I also have alot. From everything that I've earned I didn't spend anything. From the beginning we decided to have a band-bank-account from that we pay all for the concerts, including the costumes. I text the estate agent, hopefully I'll get an E-Mail from him tho.