Week 2 Day 3

School was literally like every day. Just boring and I got called out to the principals office. By now everyone probably knows my name and just doesn't know how I look like. What the others of the band said really stayed in my head. Maybe I should just drop out. I mean I have bad grades anyways and no one at this place likes me. I already have enough money to life a good life without ever having to work again so technically I have all I could possibly want.

Today after school I finally decide to take that step and go for it. That's why I can my mom. „Hey mom. Just wanted to let you know that I wanna drop out of school." „Uh I'm busy. You shouldn't do that but whatever. Bye." Olay, there I have my permission. It's probably best if I call dad too. „Dad, Imma drop out of school." „Do you really want that from the bottom of your heart?" „Strange question but yes." „Okay then just do it. I will keep my money to myself and so will your mother just to be clear." „I already have a plan tho." He hangs up. Wow. Thanks for the support of my loving and caring parents.

The thing is, they're that often away, that they don't even know about me being in that band. If they find out, they'll be after my money and that hurts even thinking about it but I have to think of a solution of either avoiding that which is probably impossible or getting away from them. The only problem is that I ain't old enough to by myself a house and that sucks. Luckily I have a few people who could help me out there.

I change my clothes and drive to Chads house

I change my clothes and drive to Chads house. I'm his cellar he has a studio wich is pretty great to practice and record songs. Tom greets me. „We made a cake for you!" I head inside and it smells really good. „Wow. I'm looking forward on tasting it." „Yeah but after dinner." „Okay. What am I cooking." „Lasangne." Alright. I guess I can do that. Brad hugs me as greeting and then Chad does after him. „By the way. Jacob is coming too later and is probably also eating with us." „Oh gosh, now I'm surrounded by just boys and so many of you. Please send help." They giggle a little.

I get in the kitchen and start cooking while the others watch Tv. At some point Chad comes to me. „You need help?" „Van you get me the pasta from the shelve. I can't reach that." He does that and then leans right next to me. „Anything else?" „I'm good. Thanks." „Uh I wanted to talk to you." „Alright. Go ahead." „So I don't know if you've already noticed but I sort of like Brad." I am honestly surprised. Like I thought of that but since Chad always said he wasn't gay, I didn't have a second thought about that. „Wow. Okay. Go on." „Yeah but he likes you." I choke on my own spit. „Sorry what?" „Yeah he kinda told me that. So the problem is that Alyssia likes Brad but Jacob likes Alyssia and you seem to like Jacob. You get where this is going?"

I turn to him completely surprised. „Well first of all, I don't like any of you more than the other one and seconds of all, did you talk to Brad?" „Are you crazy? He's gonna eat me alive." „No. You know him." „That's the thing. You know everyone the best so I thought you could give me some advice." „My advice. The next time you're having a panic attack and he's around, call for him and tell him what's going on. It'll make things easier." He nods and leaves the kitchen. With a shocked face I turn back to the cooking. What the hell did I just hear? It's not about the fact that Chad is Gay, but that Brad likes me? When did that happen like for real? He's more the kind of guy who sleeps with everyone but never falls in love with anyone.

I finish the dinner and put it on the table. We five eat everything up. „Good thing Tom made a cake. Didn't you?" He sprints into the kitchen. „I am really full." „Me too Jacob. Just take a small piece. He's really proud of it." Tom gets back with a cute Cake. It's light blue and smells good. I take a bite and it's really tasty. We all agree on that. „We'll thank you Tom. You should work in a bakery." His eyes light up. „Really?" We all nod and his smile widens. He's so cute.

We clean the table and everyone heads in different directions. I head downstairs to the studio. Not for practice because I know I'm good, but because I like singing in an environment where no one can hear me for once. If I'm at home I'm always scared the neighbors will notice or something but yeah. I sing a few of my personal favorite songs of us. At some point I notice Alyssia listening to me. I put down the headphones and head to her. „Hi. Since when have you been standing there?" „Pretty much the beginning. What's up?" „What do you mean? Everything is great." „Yeah right. That's why the song god more sad song by song."

I sigh and sit down on the ground. „Don't know. So much going on with every single one of you and then there is also my personal stuff you know. It's getting kinda much right now. And on top of that is the revealing of me which is getting closer every second and I am so scared you know." „Why should you be scared? You sing amazing." „I know. But that's not what I mean." „Oh. You think they won't like you because you're ugly?" „I am not ugly but thanks." „You know I'm just playing. Don't worry about your leg. I don't think anyone will even notice." „Maybe not on stage but for sure the days after that. I mean even now when I'm wearing a jeans you can see it."

She takes my hand and pulls me up. „Your Prothese isn't something you should ever be worried about. What happened isn't your fault and you can't undo it." I hug her. „Thank you." „Alright now you should go home. Don't you have school?" „Dropping out. You guys were right." She sighs and fakes a smile. I don't know what's up with her the past few days.