Week 3 Day 6

I have to put on something nice. I still have no idea of what we're gonna do but I have to look good tho.

I meet up with the others at the main tent

I meet up with the others at the main tent. "Hey, Oh. Don't you think thats a bit provoking?" Chad says. I shake my head. I think I am dressed just fine. Alyssia and Jacob walk in holding hands. "Wow, you look, good." Jacob swallows hard. "Thanks. So what do you wanna do?" I ask and look in empty faces. "Oh maybe let's go swimming." Brad says holding Chads hand. "Really Brad?" He looks down ashamed. "How about going to the Zoo, that's where we met Jacob." Alyssia says. I actually don't think that idea is too bad. "Okay sure. I wanna drive." "Yeah but what about the other people? I mean they don't know about you two." Chad says and he is right about it.

"How about we go seperately? Lke we stick together but not obviously? Me and Sadie go as a pair and you three go as band." Alyssia doesn't seem to like the idea of Jacob and I don't feel good by saying that I wanna do that; so I look at the other boys. "Perfect idea, let's go." Brad says quickly. We head to my car, Jacob sitting in the front and the other three in the back. As we arrive there, I let them out in front of the entrance and then we start searching for a parking lot. "I think Alyssia is mad at me for bringing that idea up." "Probably, yes. But why would she be jealous, I don't like you like that." "Sure you don't but look at you. You have a perfect body, you are one of the most beautiful girls we all have seen and you are that successful at such a young age. We are all admiring you and in some way jealous of you and how couldn't we. I think to be honest we all wanted to hurt you because we wanted to see that you are still a normal human being. You are always so kind and generous, and even know, you can leave all that behind."

I stop the car in the parking lot and turn to him with watery eyes. "That's the most beautiful and honest compliment anyone has ever said to me. Thank you." He smiles. "We all know about your inssecurities and that your life is everything but perfect, but you can handle everything so well, it's unbelievable." "I can't, I really can't. It's akk just acting Jacob." "Then you're good at it because you never seem to have a problem with the fact that you are always home alone for exapmple." "I look down. Jacob you have no idea how often I tried to kill myself, noe of yoou do." "You what?" I chuckle and look back at him. "Everyone has secrets, right?" We get out of the car and head to the entrance.

It seems like the three of them have been reconized. "And Jacob, let's keep this between us please." He just nods. We walk past the crowd of people and buy tickets. The other three are also coming inside. We wander around seperately but still are always in a range where we can see each other. After one and a half hour we decide to take a break so I text Chad. We sit down and order sandwiches. "It's been a while since I've been here." Jacob says. "Yeah well I wanna see the Elephants after the break." He smiles. "Where you picked me up." I laugh hard. "You were the one who tried to feed them and tripped in my arms." "Yeah, the tourned around romance." He laughes. Alyssia gives us a sharp look. She seems pissed.

Around 2pm we head back to the car and pick up the other three at a random corner a few blocks away. "It was amazing guys." I say smiling. "It was, I was trying so hard not to laugh as we were at the Elephants." Chad says and we all burst ot laughing. "Yeah we were talking about that earlier too." Jacob says. It's silent for the rest of the drive. Everyone is on their phone and I am driving. As we get to the stadium we quickly wash our hands and half an hour meet at the stage. I smell bad but didn't wanna change before I showered.

We go through the whole concert and then chat afterwards. "It was as great as always." Alyssia says. I don't think that but just nod anyways. There was this tension on stage and the songs didn't sound like they came from our hearts. I just hope it won't be like that tomorrow during the actual concert.

I know this is a shorter chaper but I don't want it to get boring for you guys, I hope you like it anyways tho.