Week 3 Day 3

I check my mail hoping to be able to stay in bed today but I've got some better news. The estate agent texted me. I could view the villa tonight. That means I have to get ready now and hope to get a flight to Los Angeles in few hours. I call the airport. Luckily they have one seat left. It's way in the back and without a window but I take it. Quickly I get dressed.

I don't take anything with me just the stuff I really need and then head off to the airport

I don't take anything with me just the stuff I really need and then head off to the airport. Alyssia calls me. "Hey, what's up?" "Uh I am kinda in a hurry right now, can I call you back?" "Sure, what are you doing?" "Tell you later." I hang up. She seemed surprised. What now? Am I not allowed to have a life except the band? I arrive at the airport an hour later and check in. In one hour my flight is leaving so I call her back even tho I don't want to but at least someone has to know where I am in case something happens.

"Sorry about earlier, what did you want?" "Just checking in on you? Is there a problem with your dress?" "Why would you assume that? I actually already have it." "Oh sweet. What were you doing again?" "Oh right, I am flying to Los Angeles. I may be buying a Villa." "All the way there? Why not here?" "Don't know. But after my reveal we have no concerts planned so I could need a break." "Oh okay, good luck." "Thanks, what are you doing today?" "Me and Jacob are hanging out. Of course where no one can see us." "You and Jacob huh? Well have fun." I hang up. Why does it suddenly feel like they're all against me? I mean I only didn't spend two days with them but whatever, it's their time.

I get off the plane and have no idea where to go. I don't even have a hotel or a car or anyone. In fact I know no one in this entire state. I call a few hotels I found on the internet and luckily one has a room free but it's expensive. I call an uber and head to the hotel and only then notice, I have nothing to wear. As soon as I checked in I buy some basic clothes in a mall nearby. It's almost time to be at the Villa so I call an uber again and get driven there. The estate manager gets there right after me. He seems really nice. "Hey, you seem a little young for this aren't you?" "I am but this is my dads money." That's not true but what else am I supposed to say? I am a secret singer no one knows yet?

He shows me around wich takes almost an hour. It's really beautiful but also expensive. "And if I'd buy it now I could move in instantly?" "Yes, that's true. As soon as the money is on my bank account, you are free to move in." I mean that's amazing. I wouldn't even need to buy stuff like bed and everything because it's already in there and I like it very much. "Okay hell why not. I'l take it." "Don't you wanna think about it first?" "Nope, I want it. Where do I sign?" He hands me everything and we get the paper workk done. "Okay have fun with your new house." He hands me the keys smiling. I did really just buy a Villa at seventeen. I think I'm crazy.

He gets in his car and drives off. The view is beautiful, the whole house is. I am already living in a huge house but this one tops it all. I am so looking forward to telling the others about it and seeing their jealous faces. I wander around the house for about two hours. I can't believe what I just did. Back at the hotel I check my mails and texts. Right as I wanna put my phone away, Chad calls. "Hey Sadie, are you doing okay?" "I am, are you good?" "Yeah I am, we all are. We're wondering what you are doing in Los Angeles." "I just bought a house, yeah. I will be back tomorrow." "Oh what the hell. How did we miss that?" I don't answer that. From the way how he's speaking i can tell that they're all together. "What's the real reason you're calling?" "Okay so actually we wanted to tell you that in person but since you're in a different state, we gotta tell you like that." "Okay so what is it?"

There's silence on their end of the phone. "Hello?" "Oh sorry, so someone said that Jacob is a band member of us that's being revealed soon." "Okay so? Many people are claiming to be him." "I know but it's really him." "Don't stress yourself. They don't know that. Just ignore it. How do they even come to that conclusion?" "Well uh, they saw him with Alyssia." "That means nothing, he could've been a friend or brother or something. Don't stress about it but be careful guys." "Okay, are you coming over tomorrow? I mean we have a new song idea." "Okay why not tho."

I head downstairs where they are serving dinner. I choose a steak, haven't eaten that in a while. I am almost finished as someone sits down opposite of me at the table. I look at the blue eyes. "Excuse me? Can I help you?" "You can, I am kinda lonely and you looked lost." "Okay I see where this is going. I am almost done anyways." "Okay that was a bad pick up line, but you're really pretty." "Thank you but I have something going on with somonw right now." "Okay if that's the case, Here's my number. Looking forward to see you calling." He leaves. What the hell? He isn't even that pretty tho. I put the piece of paper he gave me on my empty plate and finish my drink. The waiter picks it up and leaves. I look up at the stars and have smile, so many people are up there I know, so many nice people, sometimes I wish I could be with them."