Week 4 Day 7

I just put on some Joggers and a shirt and head to the main tent. Alyssia and Jacob are already there. As I sit down Alyssia was just about to leave. "I am so nervous. I feel like puking." "Yeah tell me about it Jacob, why are you nervous tho?" "It's my first time in a concert being revealed the whole time." "Oh right, I forgot." We chat a bit. "I am so nervous Jacob, literally everyone is talking about me today and probably the days after." He leans to me. "They already talked abot you before." He whispers and stays that close. Okay, what are his intentions? "yeah, probabl-" He suddenly kisses my lips. I stand up quickly. "Are you out of your mind!?" "I am sorry Sadie. I thogut that." "Screw you!" I rush away from him. That was gross and disgusting. Should I tell Alyssia tho? I mean in the end he basically just cheated on her.

I call Chad but he doesn't pick up, neither does Brad tho. What do I do now? Maybe it's best if I just act as if nothing happened. I head back and see Jacob and Alyssia kissing. I am about to puke. Quickly I finish my breakfast and then take a long shower. This day has to be the worst and best day of my life at the same time. As I am done I head outside where Chad and Brad just arrive. They ignore me straight and just head to their trailers. What the fuck is going on? I gather them in the main tent for a meeting. Thay all seem off.

"Okay I don't know what the hell is going on and I don't really wanna know right now but whatever it is, shake it off. This day is hugee not just for me, but for al of us. It's the first time the world sees us playing together, as a band. We all can move on stage however we want and stuff, okay?" They nod annoyed, but they nod. "Good. The concert is an hour earlier than the other ones so keep that in mind. I'll put my dress on and get my hair and make up done now wich will take about an hour before the concert starts just so you all know." They nod. I look at them but no one looks straight at me, either at the table or on the ground or so but I couldn't care less right now to be honest.

I get up and put on the dress and then get my make up done. We chat a lot and it's funny. Sometimes I see one of the others but no one looks at me. The whole time I stay hydrated and be careful about everything I do. As soon as my make up is done I head to the hair dresser. This whole process is only making me more and more nervous. Normally I just put on something black and comfy and this is literally the complete opposite. As soon as everything is done I get in front of a huge mirror and look at myself.

I gather the others around me

I gather the others around me. "Alright guys, you all seem to be ready too. In half an hour the concert starts." "What are you wearing?" Alyssia looks me up and down. Oops, I didn't tell them. "There were problems with my dress and I found that one. I like it even better actually." She seems jealous. "Are y'all ready to perform?" They all nod but don't seem excited about it. "If there is anything you wanna tell me, say it now." No one says anything. "Good then drop your attitudes and get going everyone." They leave and I sigh as one guy of the tech team walks up to me. "Are you alright?" For a quick second I think about talking to him but then I don't. "I am fine."

Right before the Concert we get on our plattforms, I seem to have forgot all of the songs and I could puke right now. The only thing that gives me a slight feeling of comfort is the curtain that's still in front of me. I look down, my whole body is shaking. As I turn around one last time, everyone looks dead serious, Jacob looks at Alyssia but she doesn't pay attention to him. He looks at me and smiles softly and nods. Gosh at least one seems to believe in me.

The plattforms rise and we start to sing. The Fans love it and verything goes as always and then, my curtain drops. I can barely hear myself because they are all screaming so loud. They probably don't pay attention to the new song anymore. I look at the people in front of me. This feeling, it's so good. It feels like I am capable of anything right now. Amazing. We finish the concert and at the end we all bow and then walk off the stage together. That moment is magical.

My body is full of happiness but the others put on a straight face immediately. "Guys why aren't you celebrating, did you see that? It was amazing!" They don't even nod. I look at everyone of them. "Can anyone tell me what's going on right now?" Chad looks up. "You are a lying snake." Woha, I did not expect that. I put my hand in my hip and scoff. "Excuse me?" "Yeah don't act stupid. First you tell all lies about your lifestory and everyhting wich is already bad enough and then you kiss Jacob even tho he's with Alyssia? You are fake." Brad accuses me. "What the hell? What was I lying about?" "You are not adopted, these are your real parents and you are happy that they are not here and in whose house were we in Los Angeles?" Jacob says. "Where did you get that now?" "Alyssia heard you talk about it." Chad blurts out. "And you believe her, even you, Jacob? Seriously?" "And about your leg, you were born like that." "That is not true Brad! And also I would never kiss Jacob. He kissed me, tell them!" I look at him and he looks me straight in the eyes. "Sadie kissed me out of nowhere. I pushed her away." I scoff. Please wake up, please.

"Alright you know what, you're fired Alyssia, fucking go!" I shout at her. "If you fire her, we are all leaving." I scoff at what Chad just said. "That's how you thank me all that? Wow, I am so stupid. Go, all of you but these Costumes, they are mine." No one says anything. They just leave. Please be a dream. At my trailer I put my Instagram on public, I don't know wh but hopefully I can save my image with that.