Week 2 Day 6

I wake up with a huge headache. Whats that now? Tomorrow is the show, I don't need anything bad right now tho. I take a sip of water and then look at my phone. It's 6, that's perfect and I didn't even need an alarm to wake me. I open my unread messege from Mom. I'm honestly surprised she even texted me. "I am coming home tomorrow. Looking forward to see you." Ugh that's just great, not. I just text her back that I ain't at home and that I am sorry about that wich isn't really true, I couldn't care less. The only reason I'm still living in this house, is because I am forced to by law. They'd never sign for me to move away, not yet at least.

I head downstairs and pour myself a huge bowl of cereal and the Milk as the doorbell rings. I look down at myself, finding out that I am wearing grey Pyjamas and whoever that is has probably never see me that messy. Well whatever, at some point everything has a first time. I answer the door and for my luck, it's just Chad. He smiles as he sees my hair tied together in a messy bun and me being totally sleepy. "What are you doing here so early?" "Good Morning, come on in Chad. I am happy to see you." He mocks me as he walks past me. I close the door behind him and roll my eyes. "Yeah whatever. What's your business?" "Just wanted to pick you up but you don't seem to be ready yet." "Oh ya think?" I head to the kitchen to eat my breakfast. "Alright well I'll wait here." "Yeah whatever, I can't change your mind anyways."

Should I tell him about my headache? It would probably be the mature thing to do but since I ain't even 18 yet, I should not make him worried. I can just take a pill later. He watches me as I eat and this silence is killing me but I also don't know what I could possibly say to ot make it awkward tho. "Imma dress up. Be right back." I say and rush upstairs. Gosh that was weird. I mean I like him pretty much but that was still weird.

i open my closet, gosh that's gonna be something.

This is probably not the best outfit for today considering the fact that I'll probably be workig much again but it's cute

This is probably not the best outfit for today considering the fact that I'll probably be workig much again but it's cute. I head downstairs and Chad complimnents me. "You look amazing." "Well thank you. Let's go, we have to finish everything today." "Yeah, you have much work in the office left." "Oh shoot, right. There's also important stuff for today, Imma do that then." I hate paperwork but at least my outfit won't be a problem tho. As we reach the stadium, a few people are trying to figure out who I am. They already know Chad but not me. "What are we ggonna do?" "Maybe you just get out and leave me your keys so that I can drive off and park your car at the visitor parking lot and walk to here. No one will notice." At first he hesitates but then agrees.

He leaves his car and I switch seats, everything is going perfect, the only thing I didn't think of, was that it's quite a distance to walk. I guess that's the price I gotta pay. As I finally get to the others, I am exhausted because I tried to hurry. "Finally you're here too. We just said that you'll work in the office today." "Yeah, and what do you guys say when we make two test concerts? Maybe one at 12am and the other one at 10 pm?" Alyssia chuckles. "Why's that? Are you nervous?" "No, I just want it to be perfect for you you know." No one disagrees so I immedealy set the alarms to myslef. I don't wanna miss that tho.

I head under the stage to the others and take my place. In my hand I have a piece of paper of the songs we're playing and also the order. It's the same as last concert but I wanna make sure that everything is perfect. During the actual concert the tech people are telling us wich song is next in the ear but not now. "You guys alright?" Everyone nods on my question and I turn to the front. Someone hands me a microphone wich I grab tight. I love the moment when our plattforms are rising, the only difference to the actual concert is, that the plattforms will be lowering then. Hopefully the tech team manages to program that until 10pm so we can practice it again and even if they don't, tomorrow is also a day.

We go through the whole concert and it's almost perfect, the only thing missing are the fans. As we're done I am completely out of breath but anyone seems to be. We sit down in the main tent and take a break. „That was amazing guys. Let's eat something and then I have to get back to work." „Yeah it was but uh Sadie don't you think we should better get some sleep and practice tomorrow morning again? I mean we all know everything perfectly. There's nothing that could go wrong." I look at Alyssia. I mean I know that she is a lazy person but she has to make priorities.

„I would wanna practice again tonight and let the whole day tomorrow for the tech team so they can finish everything up if that's alright with you guys?" I look at the three boys who just nod. Alyssia seems really passed at me but it is what it is. „Okay then Imma head back to work. See you then guys." I get up and leave. As I am a few meters away, Alyssia immediately starts complaining about me but I don't care, she's a snake anyways. A nice snake but still a snake.

I am tired as we start the practice concert but the others seem to be doing just fine. I bet they took a nap. We do the whole show and it's perfect. Afterwards we all say our goodbyes and I go back to the office. It's late but Imma work till midnight and then head to bed. I can also sleep here in the trailer.