Week 4 Day 6

I put on some comfy joggers and shirt and eat breakfast at the main tent. As I am done I head to the tech team to help them out. At some time the other four are coming to me. "You shouldn't be working hard today." Brad says. "Oh hello you are here." "Yeah, let's eat lunch." Chad says and so we do. It's boring today. I am nervous but still have to help set up everything.

"What do you think, test concert?" Brad asks me. That's actually a god idea. "How about in an hour?" The others nod. After we're done eating I head to my trailer to cool down a little bit. On Instagram I see something really interesting. Taylor posted that she is meeting Alyssia tonight. Why didn't I know about that? I just wanna leave the trailer and confront her as it knocks at the door. I open up and Alyssia is there. "Oh good. I wanted to talk to you." She comes inside and I close the door after her.

"I wanted to say that it's stupid if there is anything between us. We're not like we used to be together." "You are right Alyssia and while we are already talking about that. I think you forgot to tell me about that meeting you're having tonight?" "I thought it would upset you and it's not exactly tonight, I'll be back at 10 pm latest." "Okay but don't you think that's something your boss should know? Because of the image and everything." "You're right, I'm sorry." I take a deep breath. "No worries, just be careful what you say and have fun." She leaves my trailer smiling. I am honestly happy for her but also kinda frightened, I have no idea what she'll tell her.

As I leave the trailer Alyssia just leaft, at least Jacob tells me that. I work together with Brad on some stupid wires who just don't bend like we want them to. "Gosh that is freaking me out." "Yeah but isn't the thing with Alyssia and Taylor also freaking you out?" "Nah, I trust herr to not say something she isn't supposed to, she's smart." That could sadly be also a problem, becasue she can be also really mean sometimes.

After the whole day working we sit down together and eat dinner. No one really can tell anyone something about their day because the only exciting thing that happened is that these stupid wires did what we wanted them to do after half an hour. "Guys, Taylor just posted something." Chad says and opens his phone and shos us. It's a a selfie with Alyssia. That on the other hand scares me already. "Oh, Alyssia also posted something." I say as a notification popps up. He swithes to her post and anlso shows us. It's just the same selfie. Both didn't put a text. "They seem to be having a lot of fun." Brad says calm and then goes back to eating. Yeah they probably have. I can't say that I am jealous but I wish I could control the situation right now.

"Are you alright Sadie?" Brad asks me. "Hm? Oh yeah, I was just thinking." We all eat in silence and all I can think about is not the concert tomorrow, it's Alyssia and Taylor. When I think about it it's sad how low I trust her but on the other hand it's her own fault.

We wait here until she gets back and as she finally does, I am literally prepared for anything. She sits down with us and says not a word. She wants to make it even more exciting.

"Okay before you eat me alive. We were at her garden wich was huge and talked like a lot. She asked me about how we managed to keep ourselves a secret for so long and I said it was because of our amazing lead singer. She is a really nice person." Yeah I believe that. "Tell us more." Chad says as if he was in a hurry. "Yeah we ordered Pizza wich was pretty chill and of course she wanted to know who xou are Sadie and see pictures if you and all but I didn't tell her anything wich was hard because she's a famous world star you know." I giggle. "Yeah I bet it was. I am happy for you that you got to meet her." "Yeah so am I."

We listen to every detail she tells us until I take alook at the time. "Oh god, it's really late. I hope you guys don't mind if I go to sleep?" They all shake their heads and I get up. "Okay well have fun and see you tomorrow." I leave with that and head to my trailer where I change into my Pyjamas. I am really happy everything went well with these two tho. I really am.