-Day 4

I stop laughing and look at my phone. "Look at that. They opened a group chat with the five of us and they wanna meet." I turn m phone so Taylor can read everything. "Do you wanna go?" "I don't know, I am interested in what they are doing now tho." "Then go ahead and meet up with them." I don't know if that's a good idea but she's right. I text them that I am up for it and Jacob instantly texts back. "Oh look at that, they wanna meet up in an hour at the park where we always sued to go to together." I explain chuckling. "What are you waiting for? Get ready?" I look at her for a few seconds and then rush upstairs to my room. All my clothes are already in the suitcase but it's no big deal getting something I look good in out again. I mean I could wear a skirt tho but should I really pull that off? On the other side of the hand why shouldn't I? I can wear whatever I want.

 I mean I could wear a skirt tho but should I really pull that off? On the other side of the hand why shouldn't I? I can wear whatever I want

I head back downstairs and cross Taylor on the way. She smiles. "What?" "You're going all in now huh?" "Yeah only thanks to you." She hugs me. "I knew you just needed someone to give you love. Now go and tell me all the tea later." I smile and leave. Outside the hotel a few people recognize me and ask for selfies and autographs so I give it to them. After a short walk I reach the park they wanted to meet up but it seems like I am the first one to be here.

I sit down on a bench as a little girl walks up to me. She's probably about five years old. Nervous she looks at her mom who nods and then looks back at me. "Hi, I wanted to ask you if you could take a picture with me." Gosh is she cute. "If you ask that nicely I can't say no. Do you wanna sit on my lap?" She nods excited so I sit her down on my thighs. Her mothers takes a picture of the two of us. "Thank you." the little girl says and then heads back to her mothers. She mouths "Thank you" to me and I just nod smiling.

A few moments later Alyssia, Jacob, Brad and Chad show up. It's so awkward. "I see you're doing great." "I am fine again, yes. You guys don't seem to be doing bad either with you gucci stuff." I answer Brad. "Well we tried to put something up on our own but it didn't work out as we wanted it to." I nod at what Jacob just said. "To get straight to the point Sadie, we were really hoping that you would maybe go back together with us." I laugh. "Sorry Brad, this isn't gonna work out. Y'all really thought I'd say yes?" Alyssia looks at me shocked. "Yes, why else would you have met with us?" "Because we were friends for a long time and I wanted to know how you guys are."

Chad sighs. "Would you do me a favour?" "Why would I wanna do that?" "Tom wants to see you. He's so sad because he thinks you don't like him anymore." "You know that's not true." He just shrugs. I really have no problem if I'd do that but then I have the feeling that something is gonna happen again and I really don't want that so I say no. We chat for a while and it turns out that they've had a rough time lately but this really isn't my problem anymore. After about two hours I leave and I really hope that this is the last time I was them.

Back at the hotel I explain everything to Taylor who can't stop laughing. "You're kinda rude ou know." "I'm sorry honney, it's just too funny." She calms down again. "You know how happy I am to have found you, that's why I wanted to ask you something but I of course understand if you don't want to." "Just ask." "Okay so I am touring soon again and still have problems to find someone who helps me with everything." "Are you kidding?! Of course!" We hug tight and this is just the beginning of my Story.

Thanks to everyone reading this story. I am hoping you liked it and read some of my other ones too!