Week 3 Day 5

I drive to the stadium early in the morning. The tech team is also just arriving. I head to the head of them. "How does it look?" "Great. We'll be done with everything hopefully half a day before the show begins. Not like last time." "Yeah don't you worry about that. You're gonna do fine." I head to the trailer wich is pronounced as mine and put all my stuff inside. I can't hold all that up for much longer. I want my reveal done. I text in our group chat that I want to cancel the last concert and reveal Jacob in the beginning of this concert and myself in the end. I don't really care about what they were planning tho. Hopefully they agree on that. I mean I have my dress already. We would have to give the money back for the concert tickets tho but I wouldn't mind.

There is a knock at the door. Probably one of the tech team. "Come on in." The door opens and Chad comes inside. "Oh god." "Okay before you tell me to leave, hear me out." "You have one minute." "Okay listen, let's do what we have planned, you get your own reveal. I know you are mad at us right now and you have your right to be but I think you're mad at Alyssia the most, if you blow your reveal off she wins and I know you don't want that. You may be our boss but you're also a member of this band, this friend group, this family. We're one and that doesn't make good what we did, I get that and so do the others but please, it's all of our carreers thats depending on you. You have a responsibility. Just, please Sadie." He says really fast.

"Just leave me the fuck alone. I don't wanna see anyone right now." "Okay but think about it. We all know you and especialy me." "Yeah that's why you hurt me the most. After everything I've done for you I thought we could trust each other but supposely it wasn't like that." "I am sorry Sadie, I really am." I sigh. "I know, so is Jacob and probably Brad, but this doesn't undo it or makes me forgive you." "I know, but if you're ready for it we could all work it out." "Can I ask you something?" He nods and sits down next to me on the bed. "When your Father moved away, how did it feel?" "Why are you asking?" "I don't know, I haven't seen him in over a year even tho I am still living in his house." "So you're not just mad at us?" "Chad I am not mad at you, I am hurt by you." He pulls me in for a hug. It feels kinda good but also not. I can't really explain it.

We head outside to the main tent and grab something to eat and sit down to the others. No one of them dares to say something. "Okay so I was thinking about maybe practice only once tomorrow evening." They all nod. "Okay good and about the new song, what do you guys think when we should tell the world that it exists?" Jacob looks up. "Don't wanna be selfish but maybe at the end of the show in two days?" I nod. "Or maybe right after the reveal. Like we finish the song you're getting revealed to and then you say something like: This is the perfect time to tell you about our new song ect." Brad says. I like that Idea. "Let's do that. Do you guys have your clothes for the next two shows?" I ask and everyone nods. They're acting different, more careful about what they are saying.

"Okay so let's get this all behind us and get to work." "Wait. How about we do something fun together tomorrow?" Alyssia says as everyone is about to get up. She feels guilty. "Why not." I say calm and then leave. I like the power I have over them right now, I've never really felt it but now I do. The whole day we work hard, around 8pm we meet in the main tent.

"Guys, why don't we order us some pizza here, set up a screen on the stage and watch a movie together." I say, all of them seem happy to hear about it. "I'll organize a screen and everything." Alyssia says. "I'll order the Pizza." Brad says. "I'll get us a movie." Jacob says. They get up and leave me and Chad alone. "Let's get pillows and blankets and lay them on the stage." He nods. We collect what we can get and set up everything. While we wait for the others we lay down and and look at the stars.

"Do you really think this is gonna work?" I don't know what he means by that and just stay silent. "Well you act like nothing happened." "I don't know what else to do. Besides it's gonna work out just fine I guess." The others come on the stage and soon everything is set up. I don't think anyone of us is actaully concentrating on the movie and just thinking. It feels kinda strange because Chad and Brad are cuddling and Alyssia and Jacob are cuddling too and I am lying there all by myslef. I don't really want anyone tho. I am fine. I really am.