◇5. Panic◇

This chapter has some descriptions of a panic attack, so please beware of that. Though, it's nothing major :)

~~~~

"Whoa! So this is the key?" Narancia asked as he threw the key back and forth between his hands. "Looks pretty cool to me."

"Be careful with that, you moron!" Abbacchio yelled from the front seat. Giorno was driving, with Abbacchio at his side. Both Narancia and Bucciarati were seated behind them, as the rest of sat in the back. Trish was on my right, not taking that much notice of what was going on.

"Geez, I am careful! Here!" Narancia threw it at Abbacchio, who managed to catch it. A second later, he whinced in pain and grabbed his wrist with the other hand. "You idiot! Just because my hand has healed after Illuso cut it off, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!"

At the mention of his name, Fugo shot me a glance from across the van. Mista was rambling on about something, but he wasn't paying too much attention until he pointed to Trish. Mista's whispering wasn't great, but I couldn't make out the words regardless. All I could tell was that it made Fugo rather flustered.

All of a sudden, the car made a quick turn, causing most of us to get thrown in another direction. Unfortunately for Fugo, that meant he ended up headfirst into Trish's cleavage.

The car continued driving forward, and Mista pulled Fugo to his seat again.

"Please forgive Fugo! It's not his fault he's an overly eager horndog!" Mista pleaded to Trish. The two of us turned to each other, giving the other a questioning look.

"Mista, the only horndog here is you." I joked, and he pretended to be offended.

"What makes you think that? Is it my attractiveness that brings you to that conclusion?"

"More like, the way you flirt with every woman you see. You probably think with you dick, if I'm being honest." The conversations in the front had stopped, and it was clear that everyone was paying attention to us now.

"I don't see a problem with that. Besides, it'd still make me smarter than Narancia." I heard a scoff coming from the front.

"I'm sure Narancia is smart in his own way! After all, he did defeat Formaggio." The arguing went on for a bit, until Giorno got enough of us and decided to interrupt our heart-to-heart conversation.

"Hey, Y/N... That thing we talked about earlier when we fought Illuso..." It didn't really sound like he wanted to ask it right now, but he presumably needed an excuse to cut us off.

"That thing, being... about my stand?" I asked, thinking back on the conversation.

"That stand is dangerous. If this is Fugo's true nature, he must be..."

"No. Fugo isn't dangerous. He was just terribly unlucky with the stand he got."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've been granted a similar one."

"Uh, yes, exactly. Would you mind explaining it?" His question got everyone's attention, and most of them were looking at me.

"What is he talking about, Y/N?" Bucciarati asked, sounding suspicious.

"I made it clear to Giorno that my stand isn't that different from Fugo's, and..." I began, feeling a smirk appear on my lips. "...It seemed like it scared Giorno."

"HAH! Did that seriously scare you?!" Mista asked as he burst out in laughter. He had released Fugo again, whose eyes were fixated on me by now.

"I wasn't scared! I was just... Caught off guard! That's all..." He explained as Mista's laughing faded away.