◇11. Buttons and Backstories◇

Featuring my wife @buttons037 who I started talking to like 3 days ago BUT WHO I LOVE SM <33 anyways this one's a mess as well. The current ones are a bit like that atm, since the POV switches a lot. BUT we're getting closer to some real exciting things!

~~~~

Y/N's POV:

Two things I knew for sure.

Number one, Trish had developed a stand. Probably due to her being related to the boss, she's had it since birth but been unaware of it. She said its' name was Spice Girl, and I think that seems pretty cool. Trish has grown stronger since we left San Giorgio Maggiore church, and she makes me so proud.

Number two, I miss Fugo. I miss him so much it hurts. When I first joined this gang, I didn't think much of it. I figured I'd get a few teammates, possibly even be able to rely on them, but now... I can't imagine being without them. I'd put my life in their hands, undoubtedly. Still, I miss Fugo. I'm not sure if it's because of these proclaimed feelings I have according to Trish, but I miss him, and I wish he was here.

~~~

We recently got ourselves to Sardinia. Abbacchio was in charge of rewinding Moody Blues to see the face of the boss, so I took a walk. After all, we were supposed to keep watch. I decided it wouldn't hurt to stretch my legs a bit in the process, so I was currently walking up a hill. Somewhere in the distance, I heard voices talking. I wasn't exactly sure what they were saying, but I knew that they were arguing.

About what? I wasn't sure. So I stepped closer, until I saw him.

Risotto Nero.

He stood face to face with a pink-haired man, whose hair was put neatly into a braid. It was as if I froze in place, not knowing whether to run away or stay right where I was. Both of them were covered in blood, Risotto in a way better condition than pink-guy. I knew that Narancia was using Aerosmith, so I wasn't completely exposed like this. I watched as Risotto rushed towards the man, slicing through his chest.

Suddenly, it felt like seconds had passed. Seconds that I wasn't aware of. It was unsettling not to keep track of time, especially right now, but I watched the scene unfold. Risotto was on the ground, and pink-haired man was gone. Ris has a large wound over his chest, clearly on the verge of death. I took a deep breath, as I decided to walk over there.

"Well, if it isn't Risotto. How's it going?" I asked as I approached the man. He seemed to be in excruciating pain, his face twisting and turning every other second.

"Y/N? What the hell are you- argh! -doing here?!" He asked as he forced himself to sit up. "Right, you joined those pesky bastards, didn't you? Those idiots that follow Bucciarati."

"I happen to love those idiots, actually. So if you don't mind, I'll be leaving. Nice to see you again, Ris." I turned around to head back, as he grabbed my foot.

"Wait! Come back, won't you? Everyone is gone, they were all killed. I know it wasn't you who killed them, you're not capable of doing that. So please, come back." He begged of me.

"Oh really? I'm not capable? I would rather die than go with you. Speak one more insult about them and I'll kill you here and now." I brought out Red House, sending her straight at him. She lit the area on fire as usual, forcing it to spread around him. It slowly closed in on him, who was unable to move while I walked away from it.