Chapter 1: The Evil Man

You wake up to a loud scream. It was a bone chilling scream. You look out into the night, as you get your shoes on while slipping into your jacket and run towards the screaming. Knowing you don't have parents, that would stop you from doing so. You run towards the scream. As you're running you see a man he has long black hair, with pale skin, (and what I mean by pale is almost white), he looked like a leaf ninja, because of the dark green vest and headband he was wearing. You ran up to him then stopped as he turned around to look at you. "Are you a leaf ninja" you asked. The man walks up to you and kneels down in front of you. "Yes and where are your parents, if you don't have parents, well then I'll take you back with me." he whispered. He pulled you into a hug. You hugged him back. Just as he let you go three kunai were shooting at you and him so you pushed him back away from the kunai, getting him out of the line of fire. As you sprang up catching two kunai in your hands the third just grazing your cheek as you dodged it. The man looked at you surprised. The ninja was from your own village he wore the Village hidden in the Mist also know as Blood mist village headband. The ninja from your own village said "y/n get away from that man he is ev-" he never finished as you hit him the head with the two kunai you caught earlier. You turn around to the man and ask"so what's your name sir". He gulped (wow he is scared). "My name is" he paused holding back another gulp then said "Orochimaru". "Wow Orochimaru you are one of the legendary Sannin of the hidden leaf" He stands up. Orochimaru asked "do you want to come to the hidden leaf with me". You answered "Yes"

(Time skip)

After a few days of walking and talking you arrive at the gates of the hidden leaf. You are wearing a black cloak along with Orochimaru. "Orochimaru" you asked. Orochimaru looked down at you and smiled "what dear". "Who are they" you said pointing at the guard people. "Their the guards of the gate and your friends." You look at the guards as they tell you to stop. Orochimaru and you both stop. As Orochimaru starts to talk to the guards. You recognize one of the guards, you start to tremble and back away. Orochimaru looks at you confused then looks at the guard and pulls down his cloak's hood showing who he is and turns around to hug you and pick you up in his arms. "y/n its ok to be scared. They're new to you, so you don't have to worry, I'll protect you with my life".He whispers into your ear softly. As he pulls down your hood to show your not a danger to them either. You rest your head in the nape of his neck. They let you both threw the gates. You just could not stop staring at the man because he is the one that killed your parents but let you live.
(A few minutes later)
Orochimaru brings you to the hokage. The hokage looks at you with suspicion. Then looks to Orochimaru for a answer. "Hokage-sama" he began bowing his head you bowed too. "I report a mission success, and I also saved a war orphan in the process and I would like to know, if I could keep her under my care. Lord third" he asked with almost a pleading tone in his voice. He thought about it then asked "will she be going into the academy". "No lord third she is already passed genin at the age of 8 and is already ready to take the chunin exam next week." Orochimaru answered. The hokage looked at you surprised Then you pipe up saying " well actually I was going to take the anbu exam in my village next week" you rubed the back of your head "and I am a jounin already"you said with a cute voice. Orochimaru and the Hokage both look at you with suspicion. You just smiled. " but I'll take the exams anyway". A smile was forming on the Hokage's face while a shocked look was on Orochimaru's face. "You will go to the academy for three days then take the test,after that you can go to the chunin exam and if you pass, apply passed it when application for jounin under the guidance of Orochimaru and an anbu black op" said the Hokage. You had disbelief written all over your face. "Thank you sir" you said bowing your head in respect. You heard a knock at the door as the Hokage said come in you saw a boy with silver hair and a mask came in he looked about 15-16ish. "Kakashi I've been waiting for you this is y/n. I want you to show her around got it." Said the Hokage The boy now known as kakashi nodded his head to show that he agreed. You went with him after bowing your head in respect. "Bye Orochimaru " you called. Kakashi and the Hokage looked at you to Orochimaru in confusion, as you and Kakashi leave the room."y/n how old are you?" asked Kakashi "13" you stated bluntly pulling your hood up to cover your face slightly. A few minutes later. A man enters the Hokage's office as Orochimaru and the Hokage are talking about you. "May I add something" the man said " What do you want Danzō" hissed Orochimaru. "Just to give a bit more information about y/n" said Danzō. "What would you know about her that we don't know already" said the Hokage. "Actually I know a lot about her". Danzō corrected. "Really now" Orochimaru and the Hokage said simultaneously. "Like what" said Orochimaru. "Like she took the anbu exam and passed it without hesitation, she just wasn't allowed to do any of the missions though"Danzō stated calmly. The Hokage's office went silent for a moment. "The reason for that, was she was 5 year of age. The youngest anbu alive or dead." Danzō left the office after saying that. Leaving Orochimaru and the Hokage speechless.

(Meanwhile)

"So that's the village" Kakashi said throwing his arm over your shoulder as the two of you sat on the bench watching the sun set together. "Y/n... y/n... y/n" you hear someone call "do you hear something kakashi" you asked "No" he answered. As you looked to your right, you saw the man that 'killed' your 'parents'. You bunch your hands up in a fist and snarled. "That bastard" you whispered. Kakashi looked at you, to who you to were talking about. You then quickly without kakashi noticing, grabed a kunai from his pouch and threw it across from you, almost hitting the man in the head, but it hit the the tree right beside him. He turned around grabbing a kunai from his beige pouch. You stood up and threw off the cloak that you were wearing and showed your long h/c hair that was tied in a high pony tail(sort of like Ino's) out with your h/l bangs hanging in front of your face , your f/c T-shirt and matching medium length skirt with gold trim. Gathering chakra into your hands and forming them into blades. Just then a man comes running around a corner "Lord Danzō" Kakashi mumbles Danzō just stares at you and the man across of you. You gasp and and jump into the trees trying to find Orochimaru. Not noticing that he was runing up behind Danzō trying to get his attention. So you headed to the big building  that kakashi called the Hokage's tower.

(Time skip)

You knocked on the door of the Hokage's office. "Come in" said the hokage. You open the door "Hokage-sama" you said quietly "yes y/n" he answered. "Do you know a man named Danzō" He looks up at you. "Yes". You close the door behind you. "Well he ordered the assination of my parents" you said as a tear roles down your cheek. "He is the evil man" you manage to say. Before breaking out into tears.

(Thanks for reading chapter one number two should be out in less than a month. hoped you liked it tell how I did but don't be to mean if I did anything wrong.)( vote, share please XD )