Chapter 8: The Confession (short story)

Recap (with more detail): You are in the hospital. And you had just awoken Orochimaru. He was sleeping in a chair with his head and arms on your bed.
"Wait... y/n" and with that Orochimaru hugged your waist. After a while he let go and stood up. You hugged him tightly and he wrapped his arms around you. One arm was wrapped around your shoulders and the other around your waist. You guys stood there for a long time like that. "Orochimaru I thought I was going to actually die with out saying something to you." "What would that be".

"It is I love you and always have and will.. I know you probably think that is weird right" you said shyly. "It is but". Orochimaru paused "But what" you said anxious butterflies rising in your stomach. "I love you too y/n". He said blushing. "Really you do". "Yes I have ever since I first saw you.. You are a beautiful, intelligent, smart, and strong young women... Will you be my girlfriend y/n". "Yes... Yes I will Orochimaru". You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him passionately on the lips. He kissed back. After what felt like an eternity you were losing air so you broke the kiss, panting. You continued after awhile. The kiss started into something more. Orochimaru's hands started to move across your back to your sides. His hands went up and down from your hips to just slightly lower than your breasts. Your hands slid from Orochimaru's neck to his shoulders then to his chest. This time Orochimaru broke the kiss. He just stared into your eyes, your beautiful e/c glimmering eyes. You nussled your head into his chest. He grabbed your waist tightly. You looked up towards him and looked into his yellow snake like eyes. He kissed you again this time sliding his long snake tongue across your bottom lip. You just opened your mouth enough to let his tongue into your mouth. Your tongues wrestled for dominance. After awhile Orochimaru won and searched your wet cavern touching and searching every place it could. He slipped his tongue out of your mouth but the both of you continued kissing. You slowly felt Orochimaru turn your body so that your back faced the bed. One of his hands went to the back of your shoulders and the other snaked around your waist. He started to lean on you you slowly making you lean backwards till your back hit the white sheets of the hospital bed. You broke the kiss. Orochimaru started to kiss down your jaw then trailed down your neck. You yelped as he began to lick and suck here and there. He stopped just over your soft spot and retrieved a little moan from you. He started to suck really hard and left his mark on you. You let your hand play with his long black silky hair. His hand that was bracing your shoulders came and cupped your bright red cheek. He lightly kissed you on your lips. After Orochimaru broke the kiss again he whispered "y/n I can't wait till you are out of the hospital". Then started to whisper sweet nothings into your ear. You than had that itching filling and your body began to heat up as those sweet nothings echoed threw your ears. A knock sounded at the door. Orochimaru quickly got up and sat down beside you. As you sat up not knowing what to do. Orochimaru put a hand on your shoulder. You calmed down causing the heat in your cheeks, to fade as you said "come in". "Y/n I am glad your awake I have a few tests for you" .. Oh Orochimaru-Sama sorry didn't know you were here". "It's okay I was just leaving.. Oh y/n we start training you have a mission in three days". "Yes senpai" you gave him a devious smirk. He gave you his creepy smile that you just loved. He closed the door behind him as he left.

An hour later...

"Ok everything is good except for that burn on your back. It turns blacks then goes back to the regular scar if touched.". "Well we will just have you come for regular cheak ups so you can go now. But take it easy you will be sore for awhile". "Ok thank you ma'am" you stood up from the hospital bed. "Oh y/n I have one more question". "Is it about me being pregnant". "Yes". "Go right ahead". You walked over to the small closet and opened the doors. "How did you get pregnant". You paused and grabbed your weapons and holsters and put them on as you said "I was raped". "Oh. You know you can get an abortion here". "Yes.... I just need the time to do it". "Oh ok". "Can I go now". "Yes now remember you will be sore for awhile". "I know it's not my first time in the hospital" you left the room and ran down the hall.

Omg I am so sorry guys I bet it's been over a month. next chapter hopefully coming out tomorrow. Again I am so sorry hope for the people who are still reading to please enjoy.