Chapter 4: In Shadows

It been a few weeks since the incident and since you were realist out of hospital. Orochimaru hasn't left your side since. 'I swear if he could follow me into the women's bathroom he would' you thought to your self. You are moving in with him today. You grabbed your very little belongings you own and brought them to the guest room at Orochimaru's place. Tomorrow you are going to do the third and last part of the chunin exams and Orochimaru said he had a gift for you.

You walked into Orochimaru's kitchen and sat down at the table. There were two bags on the table. Orochimaru was making breakfast, it was (favorite breakfast) and (favorite drink). "Good morning, y/n look in the bags there for you" Orochimaru said not looking at you, but you could see him smile his creepy smile and a really long tongue pointing at the bags on the table. His long tongue creeped you out all the time. It was an new jutsu he was working on. He was even teaching you some new jutsus. Well back to the presents. You opened the bigger bag, it had weapons holders for your thighs, ankles and waist and kunai, senbon needles, and shurikin in them and in extra cases. "Really more weapons" you said frowning at Orochimaru "look in the other bag" Orochimaru said smirking looking towards you as he grabs two large plates and cups. "Fine" you say grabbing the next bag and looking inside. You pulled out a object. It was a black lace top it was a Belly shirt the back was lace and the front was black with lace covering it, it was slightly a crop top and it slowed your toned but not muscular stomach. There was also a mid thigh, black, lace covered skirt. "thank you Orochimaru senpai" you say speechless "go try it on... And stop calling me senpai" Orochimaru says a giggle in his voice you went and tryed it on. You had the top on an angle over your right shoulder and the skirt resting just on your hips (your outfit looks like the picture ⬆). "Oh don't you look pretty y/n" Orochimaru said walking up to you with his hands behind his back. "I also got you this" he says pulling out a mask and a device from behind his back. The mask was white, with Red and black marks. Black was around the eyes and made a nose. Red made the designs for a tiger. "Wow thanks Orochimaru sen- for the gift I love tigers" you say quickly hugging him. "Ok now time to eat you have a big day and I want you to wear this." Orochimaru said draping an arm over your shoulders and attached the com unit around your neck. You smiled and so did he.

(A couple hours later)

You are walking towards the arena you are supposed to be fighting some guy. Orochimaru is going to intervene if he seems to be beating you to a pulp. "*sigh* how bother some" you say thinking an Anbu beaten by a mer genin. "I still can't kill any one though.... I will just leave them for dead instead." you thought as an evil smirk, was spreading on your face. "y/n what did I tell you about staying close" your smirk faded and you froze you heart skipped a beat. Turning around slowly you say "To stay by your side no matter what or Danzō might-" you paused. A sharp pain shot threw your stomach. You dropped to your knees and vomited. Orochimaru ran over to you. "Y/N what's wrong" Orochimaru said as he rushed over to you. "No... I thought... it was just a genjutsu... no I can't *scream*" you yelled tears forming in your eyes "I was told" you pause. "The needle... No... No... That bastard" you said quietly. Orochimaru didn't understand until he realized what was in that needle. "No.. I am not going to have his bastard of a child." You stood up cleaning the dust off your new outfit "what child" Orochimaru says his worried tone turned angry. "You just turned 14 yesterday" "don't worry about it I am going to make sure it dies and goes to the pits of hell." You say turning around walking towards the arena.

(A few minutes later)

"The competition begins in ten minutes" the announcer said to the crowd. You were first up with a boy from the hidden mist / blood mist village where you basically grew up. "First up is y/n Isa and Daiki Ishida in 2 minutes" the announcer said. "Daiki where is he" you say quietly looking around for him. A guy named Guy that Kakashi introduced you to tapped you on the shoulder and startled you, you made your hand into a fist and swung at him. Your hand landed in his palm. "Oh it's you Guy the Taijutsu master "you said loudly so that all the people on the platform could hear "what do you want" "To wish you good luck y/n... You know something about that mask reminds me of kakashi" Guy said patting you on the back "Okay I hope you have good luck too goodbye for now" you said as you started for the stairs to the fighting arena on the bottom floor and headed down the first flight then the second flight of stairs. Then someone tapped you on the shoulder. You quickly turned around, you then were shoved up against a wall by the person, your mask falling off and breaking to pieces in the process. "Danzō" you say looking him dead in the eye. "Hello y/n how have you been" Danzō says sarcasticly. He was holding you up by your throat and arms. Your arms were over your head and pinned to the wall. He kissed your cheek. "How is the baby doing?". A tear roles down your cheek. "Its going to burn in hell, you bastard" you say between gasps of air. You tryed getting out of Danzo's grasp but the grip he had on your throat tighted. "Please help someone, please" you screamed, air no long available. Danzō had crushed the com unit when he slammed you against the wall. "One minute till the fight begins" the announcer said. Your air was running low, you were now gasping for air. "Please.... Danzō.... just.... let.... me... be" you gasped tears falling from your face. He kissed your right cheek then your lips. More tears started to fall from your face as he kissed you. He moved his face away from yours. "Ok the first round begins now... y/n Isa and Daiki Ishida your up" the announcer said. You felt as if you were about to faint. Danzō's grip loosened around your neck. You gasped as much air into your lungs as possible. "Y/N Isa come down now or you will be disqualified" the announcer said. "Help please.... Someone he-" you screamed at the top of your lungs but were cut off by being hit over the head and hitting the floor *thud* is all you hear as your body hits the ground then you see smoke as you look over you see someone coming down the stairs. "Y/N Y/N" Guy saids running over to you. "Guys guys get down here" About six or seven people come down the stairs they see you on the ground. "Guy... I.. Need... You... To...." You say with a scrachy voice before coughing up blood as you get on your hands and knees. "Get Orochimaru sensei please" "someone watch her and don't let anyone else touch her." Guy says running up the stairs and jumps threw the window falling 12 feet to the ground he lands on the ground beside the announcer earns a bunch of people screaming Guy lands rolling to the announcer's side. Guy says "sir where is Orochimaru sensei something happened to y/n Isa... She was brutally attacked." He nodded and said follow me after I do this. "Lady's and gentle men there has been and incident. The second pair will fight they are (random person) and (who ever)" Guy and the man run to where you were.