Chapter 9: An Old Friend

Recap: "Orochimaru I thought I was going to actually die without saying something to you." "What would that be"
Now to chapter 9

You had been running down the hall when you bumped into someone. You looked up as you were about to fall backwards they caught you around the waist and pulled you to them. "Master Jiraiya I am sorry I was just going". "What Is wrong dollface?".he said worriedly "nothing... I just..." You broke down in tears. "Hush hush do you want go for a drink or two my pretty". You nodded. And walked with him you were crying while you leaned onto his muscular chest his arm wrapped around your waist.. Normally you would have beaten the living shit out of the person who touched you like that.

Later in the evening that day, you went to Orochimaru's place to hear him asleep in his room. You started to tear up but stopped your self and went to bed. Hoping that this was all a dream.

The next day

"Orochimaru are you awake". You yelled "*grumble* yes y/n I am" Orochimaru answered threw the wall. You opened up your small backpack and pulled out you black leggings and a f/c spaghetti strap shirt. You put them on after bandaging your waist. You looked in your stand up mirror. "I guess my stomach is getting more noticeable *sigh*" *Knock* *knock* "y/n can I come in?". "Yes you can." Orochimaru walked in opening the door. "Y/n today might be the day.".
Flashback
~~~ you were heading to Orochimaru's place after a mission with him. You barely saw him that one mission same as his other student Anko. "Orochimaru-senpai where were you during the mission". "I was somewhere"
"You never tell me anything and what is with your tongue". "It's a new jutsu I developed with sage jutsu in my lab". "What lab and what" you didn't know what to think.   

Flashback over...

"Y/n are you sure there might be a bounty on your head if there isn't already." You nodded and said "there is a bounty of 100 000 000 000 yen on my head and 5X that for me to be brought in alive." His jaw dropped. "Okay then, so you are totally sure". "Yes I am, I never want to leave your side" you said walking over to Orochimaru and hugged him. He hugged you back. You both stood there like that for awhile. "Y/n I am so sorry. For not telling you that.." He paused. You felt butterflies in your stomach. "That I love you too... Y/n can you forgive me please". "Yes Orochimaru I will always forgive you.". You hugged him even closer. (If that was even possible) "Orochimaru I don't think the Akatsuki will allow me to join if I am pre-" you never finished as he placed a finger on your lips. "If it makes you feel so bad have an abortion y/n I don't mind ethier " "thanks for understanding orochimaru-kun" you said as you leaned up and kissed Orochimaru on the lips. He kissed back. It was passionate but a bit ruff, you didn't mind one bit though. Sadly you both needed air and separated.. After a few breaths of air you kissed him again. This went on for awhile. You didn't notice the chakra behind Orochimaru until... *cough* *cough*. You had just pulled away from Orochimaru when a Anbu coughed. "Y/n I need to speak with you". "Uh okay" you said your face was a deep red. "See you later Orochimaru" you said as Orochimaru left the room. The Anbu entered your room. You closed the door. "....... Kiyoshi" you said your face still beet red. Kiyoshi took off his mask. "You and me are to report to Danzō right away... He wants to see you". You nodded and teleported to his office. Kiyoshi followed suit. you teleported to the ceiling of his office. "You wanted to see me Danzō" you hissed still pissed. "Yes I did and drop the emotions y/n" "not until you release me of duties I just want to be a Jounin, lord third has the paper work done now all I need is you to is say I am released like kakashi.". "No... first I" "Sorry can't because I am getting the demon removed". You said teleporting to the hospital. You walked up to the hospital's front desk. There was a lady there. "How can I help you today" She said. "Can I get an abortion please". She looked at you with a disapproving and worried look plastard on her face. "If your wondering I can tell you.". "No no dear I can cense this is urgent and for a good reason. I will let you know it's a day surgery and you might have to stay over night depending on how you body deals with it.". You nodded. You were placed in a room with another girl, that just had an abortion. You sat down on the bed next to the wall. A few minutes later a nurse came in with a hospital gown. "Y/n put this on then follow me." You smiled at the girl she was older than you. She looked at you worried as you grabbed the gown. You went to the bathroom closer to your bed and closed the door behind you. You quickly removed the bandages and your clothes you kept on your undergarments. You exited the bathroom your stomach was a slight hill. You folded your leggings and shirt and placed them on the bed along with bandages. The nurse and the girl starred at your stomach. "I know I am pregnant you don't have to stare at me like I am an alien" you hissed. "Sorry ma'am" the male nurse said. You followed her to the surgery room.