Chapter 14: Almost three years later

Recap: A loud cackle echoed through your head. You screamed then said "I did it again..-" You dropped to your knees then the rest of your body hit the ground and your eyes slowly closed. The last thing you saw was Tobi walking towards you.

Now to chapter 1

It has been three years since the incident.  Orochimaru was upset and avoided almost everyone.  It was Pein's turn to keep an eye on you.   You started to breath heavily for awhile.  Pein had gotten Orochimaru, and everyone else.  They were all standing around you.   They were in the room for about an hour then everyone but Orochimaru, Pein, Konan, and Tobi left.  Orochimaru spoke first "Thanks for the cheer up but I don't think she will wake up".   He left the room.   "*Sigh* well she changed conditions at least."  Tobi said leaving.   "Yeah she has" Konan said.  Now only Pein and Konan were left.  Another hour of getting prepared to move the base, because Leaf Anbu were everywhere.  "Konan...."   "Yeah Pein"   "Stay here I got to do something" She nodded as he stood up and left.  She sat down in a chair.   She watched you for a few moments.  She noticed your face moved.   Your face has barely aged but the rest of your body had changed.  She had fallen asleep in the chair looking at how beautiful you were.   

A few minutes later...  Your eyes fluttered open.  You woke up feeling hungry and thirsty.  You sat up slowly.  And noticed someone sleeping in a chair beside you.  You swung your legs over the edge of the bed.  You stood up and wobbly walked over to the door.   You leaned onto the door frame. And opened the door. Konan woke up instantly.  She stood up and yelled "Get your ass in here now"  "Why I am hungry"  "At least get clothes on"  "Fine"  You closed the door, and walked back over to the bed.  Konan grabbed you a T-shirt and sweats.   "Thanks... Can I get some help"   "Sure"  You swung an arm over her shoulder.   A couple seconds later someone ran into the room.   "Y/n.... Konan is she really awake"   Konan nodded, and helped you stand up.   You were confused. "I was just knocked out for a few weeks is all... Like last time"  You said.   Their faces showed disbelief and worry.  "Y/n you were in a coma for almost three years"  Orochimaru said walking over to you. You were silent for a long time...  "Almost tree years... what a bad joke"    Orochimaru shook his head.    You gave a sly smirk.   You removed your arm from Konan's shoulder.  "Y/n what are you doing"   "Getting something to eat and drink"  You wobbly walked out the door leaving them staring.    You walked down the hall and spotted Hidan.  You had an evil thought.  "Hidan you little fucker"   Hidan whipped around about to yell but he stopped and stuttered.  "Y-y/n is th-at you?"    "Who the fuck do you think I am you bastard.. now get your petty ass over here"   He walked over to you after pinching himself.   You crossed your arms.  Once he made it to you, you asked "Fill me in what has happened"   "Well there is a new member..."  "Name"  "Itachi"  "Take me to him"  your stomach growled.  "After I eat"  "Okay bitch"  You punched him in the arm.    You and him catched up while you walked to the kitchen.  And the two of you came up with a dastardly plan.  You kicked open the door to the living room/kitchen.  And Hidan acted like he was kicked threw the door.   You walked into the room.   All eyes were on you. Two people weren't there.  'Konan and Orochimaru aren't here perfect'  You thought.   They were all wide eyed and staring, But Hidan.  "Never seen someone who just woke up from a comb kick a fat ass threw a door, before"   Hidan and you broke out laughing and he stood up.  You and him high-fived.  You walked over to the fridge.  And grabbed an apple.  "You're all going to catch flies, especially you Zetsu"    "Good morning sleeping beauty"   "Shut it Kiseme"  You walked over to the newbie in the love seat.    "So Itachi, you're in my spot"   He gave you I don't give a shit look.   "Ya just as Kakashi said cold very.. cold"   You lifted your hand to his chin. "Smile.. I won't kill you unless you give me a reason to."     You removed your hand from Itachi's chin.   "Pein stop staring...  Or I will kill you"  You heard him back up.  You walked passed everyone and sat beside Kakazu.    "Can I get 5 bucks"   He passed you twenty.  "Thanks"  You patted his head, and stood up, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.   Orochimaru and Konan walked in the room.  "Hey... Y/n is awake"   "We know and she seems fine, maybe even more scary than normal" Deidara said.  Everyone else but Itachi nodded.