Chapter: 13 What!

You had just started to train with Pein not that long ago. You threw three more kunai at him. He just missed them.           A few moments later...  You took out all of Pein's animals and you were close to kicking his ass. He threw two kunai at you. You flipped sideways grabbing two kunai yourself. You landed on your left hand and pushed up and threw the kunai as you dodged his 'almighty' push. One whipped passed his head as one imbedded itself in Pein's head. A log and smoke appeared, you flew black chakra at Pein's body behind you as you landed on your feet and turned around. Pein was pinned to the tree that was about a yard from you. Your chakra disappeared and wire appeared in it's place. "Y/n how did you-" You cut him off by raising your hand. He blushed. You walked towards him pulling the wire tighter. "I have only lost to three people in my life after Tobi trained me" He grimaced at the tight wire that pinned his limbs and rest of his body to the tree. You let go of the wire and snapped. The wire turned back into black chakra and went back to you. "And who would they be." "Tobi and the rest is personal" You felt your stomach turn as you placed your hand on your back, where the Mist Village's mark was. Pein saw this and walked towards you. You looked up and said "Well I win, is--" Pein grabbed your hand and turned you around, you blushed. He turned you back around and you looked into Pein's eyes. You saw anger and something else in his eyes. You noticed your faces were getting closer but you started to turned around but Pein brought you close to him in a hugging fashion. Your hands were against his chest. Pein's arms were around your shoulder blades. "Pein, me and Orochimaru are together why are you hugging me" You said lifting your head off his surprisingly warm chest. "I know but.. Y/n why -". "Pein I can't betray the one who saved me from a fate I didn't want" You pushed Pein slightly. He unwrapped his arms from you. You turned away from Pein. You placed your hand on your Mist scar. It turned black and slowly faded back to normal. You walked away from Pein but stopped and looked back at Pein. "What fate" You fully turned back towards Pein. "One of having to act brain washed and being a mother to a child I never wanted"      "Why were supposed to marry someone" "No but... Nevermind" You turned and walked away from him. You walked towards the Rain Village. Not many people gave you the hard look as before, you turned down an ally way. "Hey new girl" "*sigh* what do you want" "nothing just want to know your name"     "Y/n, yours"    "Kazue, nice name." "You too" He grabbed you from behind. You flipped him off you. He landed on his back next to a garbage can and he grunted as he tried to get back up. "What was that for" "Just because I tell you my name doesn't mean you can touch me" There was a stabbing pain in your head. 'Fuck... The little bastard poisoned me' You did a bunch of hand signs. You put your hand out and a needle with a reddish orange liquid appeared in it. "Tried to poison me now did you" You pinned him down with your black chakra. "Who the fuck are you."      "Y/n Isa a.k.a The black shadow of the Mist" "What... I heard that The Black Shadow was a man." "Really now.... Well lets clear that up" Kazue started to squirm. You started to step towards him, holding the needle in your hand. "What are you going to do with that" "don't know what should I do with it." Your chakra felt like it was fading, so you dropped the needle and stepped on it. "......."     "Your lucky I am sore today after training... You are a little prick for trying to kill me" "Not kill you just knock you out" You flinched. You undid your jutsu with a snap of your fingers. Kazue stood up. You felt a chakra behind you. It was the one, the only.... Kiseme. "Y/n stop torturing people and let's go we have a mission, but Leader wants to talk to you first" You turned and walked towards Kiseme "Sure lets go, but I got to get more weapons, I used most of them during training" "Yeah I heard you almost beat leader" "Almost I had him pinned against a fucking tree" You exited the alleyway and walked towards the base. Your chakra felt drained and weird, your head was starting to hurt again, and you were starting to feel numb. "Hey Kiseme... I don't feel right" You paused. Kiseme stopped and turned around. "Y/n turn around" "Why" "Just do it" "fine" you turned around. "Shit what the fuck is that thing" "What thing Kiseme?" "The black mist symbol and the red dot" "What why is it black now I didn't touch it and the dot is probably from the needle" "What needle" "The guy from the alleyway"   "Let's hurry then"   You nodded.   You raised your hand and appeared in the base near the love seat. It was abandoned thankfully.     You plopped into it.  "Y/n are you okay"    "Yes and no"  You looked up to see Pein.  you blushed remembering what happened after you training with him.   He noticed it and asked   "Why are you blushing"    "I am not"   You avoided eye contact.   It was only you and Pein in the room.   You felt him sit down beside you.   You quickly looked at him and saw him blushing too.   "The others must not find out what happened earlier"      "I know Pein"   You felt a hand on your thigh.   Your thigh got hot Instantly.  "Pein please stop"     "Stop what"    You looked over at Pein again and made eye contact.  You looked into his greyish purple ringed eyes.   His orange hair it's normal messy look.  He raised a hand and stroked your long h/c hair.   Your blush darkened if that was even possible.   "Pein please don't....  I---".    Pein cut you off by placing a finger on your lips.   "I won't,    I asked Orochimaru about the two people you have ever lost to and what happened."    You looked away from Pein.   "Y/n please tell me anything, I want us to be friends"    "Hhhmmm"   You feel Pein move his hand away from your head his other hand against your thigh still.  Then it was silent for awhile.  His hand slightly stroked your thigh.   You bit your lip holding in a moan.   Thankfully Kiseme walked into the room.   Pein quickly removed his hand from your thigh.  Your blush showed brightly.  You stood and walked out of the room.  You quickly walked down the hall to your room, but before you make it to your door someone stops you.   "Tobi get out of my way please"    Tobi jumped at the word please.  "Y/n-chan you never say please"   "Not know Tobi"    "Okay Tobi's a good boy"   You entered your room.   You closed the door and leaned against it, you started to slowly sliding down to the floor.   Once your butt hit the floor you brought your knees to your chest.