Chapter 18

You transported Kiyoshi to the Akatsuki base. "Pein done now take him" You said throwing Kiyoshi towards Pein. You transported to get Deidara you grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and transported. You let go of Deidara and said "I am going to bed" You exited the room and slammed the door behind you. You walked towards yours and Orochimaru's room.    You sit on your bed in a heap of dread. 

Next morning...

You have been thinking all night about everything that happened.   You only got three hours of sleep.   Suddenly there is a knock on the door.   "Go away, unless your Orochimaru"   You yell.  The door opens and you say "who is it?"    "It's Pein"  Pein says.   "Well someone didn't listen"  you mutter.  "I heard that!"  Pein says.   "Sure you did."  You say with sarcasm.    "Are you on your period?"  He asks. "No I am not.  What type of question is that?"  You ask.   You hear him walk over to you.  You sit up and look at him blankly.   He shrugs.   You glare at him then lay back down.   "Why are you so moody today then?"  He asks.   "Why did you need Kiyoshi?"  You ask.   "Aren't I supposed to be asking the questions?"  Pein asks.  You smirk and say "nope, that my job."     You see Pein sweat drop.  You hear another knock on the door.   "Who the hell is it now!!!"  You yell.    "Tobi!!!  Tobi's a good boy!"  Madara says.  "Come in then, since it's a party anyways"  you yell sarcastically.     Pein is smirking as the door opens.   "What you two need anyways?"  You ask sitting up yet again.    "We needed Kiyoshi for information.   He knows too much about you and all your missions.   We only have him here for your protection and maybe to become your partner."  Pein states.   You nod in understandment.   "Just don't kill him on me, he is a close friend."  You state with a sneaky smirk.    You look at 'Tobi'.    "So can I see your face?"  You ask.  He anime falls.   "Maybe"  he says as he quickly gets up.  You smirk and state "come on Madara-sensei, please."  You whine.   You see Pein smirking and surprisingly he joins in.   "Come on Madara-San!!!"  Pein yells.   "Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, Tobi, TOBI!!!!!"   You and Pein both say simultaneously laughing at the end.   Madara leaves.     You get a knock at the door.  "Come in!"   You yell happily.   Surprisingly you see Sasori there.  "Hey Sasori!!!!!"  You say while getting up and running over to him.   You hug him tightly.   He hugs you back but then coughs in a serious tone.  "Y/n..."  He trails off.   You let go of him and ask "where is Orochimaru?"    He coughs and looks nervous.  "That's what I am here about..."  He trails off again.   Your eyes widen.   "What happened?"  Pein asks as he walks over to the two of you.    "Leader... Y/n... Orochimaru has left the Akatsuki with information after the first part moving of everything to the new base.   He attacked Itachi, Itachi is fine by the way...  Y/n are you going to be alright?"  Sasori asks.  You are so emotionally unstable right now you feel dissy.   You start to have a slow panic attack.   You grab your chest and mutter "I need... Tobi, right... Now".   You fall to your knees as the pain in your chest starts to burn.   "Sasori get Tobi right now she is have a panic attack."  Pein yells.  He runs to get him.  "Y/n you need to calm down take a few deep breaths in and out"  Pein instructs.   You nod and do as told, but your breathing doesn't stabilize and your heart rate only gets quicker.   "Y/n look at me!"  Madara yells.  You look up at him.  You focus your eyes on his.   He places you under a Genjutsu you let him as you go limp in his arms.  

You look around you to see you with him.  The two of you are just calmly walking around happily.   You bring yourself out of it and just stay curled in his arms.   "Is she going to be alright?"  Pein asks.  "Yes she is already calmed down, the first time she got like that is when she found out her pet worm died because she played with it to much"    Madara chuckles.   "Yeah, Yeah.  But Kou was so cute"  you state with a smile.    Pein looks surprised but smiles.  You look up to see someone starring down at you over Madara.  "Hey asshole go away"  you yell at Hidan.   He frowns then leaves.  "He would usually put up a fight and swear at me."  You mutter and sit up.   "I remember sitting like this when I was younger"  you state happily.   "What is with you?"  Madara states.    You shrug and lean back on him.  "Fucking bastard, just fucking leaves me here.   He could have at least asked me if he wanted company like last time!" You mutter darkly under your breath.   "You knew he was going to do this?"  Pein asks.    "Of course not, but I wasn't originally going to join the Akatsuki any time soon, before I did.   He just sorta mentioned it and I thought it was a good idea.   Then I joined before him."   You state.   "Plus, Kisame and I are here so she already had people here."  Madara states.  You nod.   Pein looks slightly confused but figures it out.    You and Madara both stand.   You stretch as your stomach starts to grumble.   "Someone is hungry."  Madara states.  "Yeah, so?"  You state.  He merely smirks.   "Let's go" Pein says.  "Sure"  you state.  Madara and Pein start to walk out of your room.  You grab Madara and pull him back.  "But WE will be there in a few moments"  you state closing the door.  "Let me see your face first."   You state as you cross your arms.   "Fine, I guess I did promise you"   Madara states.  You look on with excitement.   He grabs his mask and takes it off.   You stare at his face.   "Damn"  is all you state.    "No wonder you always wear a mask... I am just joking"   You state with a giggle.  Madara smirks.  "Where is your other eye?"  You ask.   'Must be the reason why he has only one eye whole'.  You note.   He shrugs and places his mask back on.    "Well I guess we should go and eat now, huh?"  You say.   He nods.   'What will happen to Kiyoshi will he join us?  Or just say no.   Will I have to erase his memories?  Maybe even kill him.'  You think as you close the door behind you.

Guess I am so sorry for not updating any chapters.   There will be one more chapter then a vote for a sequel.