Chapter 6: The Secret

Sorry guy this one might be a little weird and strange. It will also be a bit shorter than normal... So I still hope you like it

You and Kiyoshi walk to his house. "So that was a little embarrassing on my part" you said blushing.
"A little but tonight might be a bit more embarrassing."
"What do you mean by that"
"Nothing really other then I am having a beautiful 14 year old girl over for diner with me."
"Thanks for the compliment but...."
"You don't have to hide your age from me. I already know it." "Oh then you probably know who I really am then" you said sounding upset.
"I have always known y/n and I don't care about peoples past or history. I like you for who you are now" Kiyoshi said blushing
"Really you like me... Kiyoshi really?". Your face was bright red.
"I guess that slipped didn't it"
"Ya it did well... I guess you are handsome but.. Nevermind"
You and Kiyoshi walked in a uncomfortable silence for a few minutes until you spoke up and said "Kiyoshi I really appreciate this" "Thanks well I appreciate you coming I worked really hard making the food". "Thanks for the invitation". "Thank you for excepting it". You both looked at each other starring then blushed both a little embarrassed for acting so childish. You reach Kiyoshi's house. Kiyoshi opened the door and let you inside first. After Kiyoshi lead you to his table he pulled out your chair then pushed it in slightly. He walked to his stove and pulled out (favorite dinner food) and placed it on plates. You just sat there thinking 'OMG..... HOW DID HE KNOW.... STALKER... HE IS A FUCKIN STALKER OR FUCK....' "Wow" is the only thing that escaped your rose petal lips.

(About an hour later XD)

You and Kiyoshi were talking about this and that and other random topics. You and Kiyoshi finished eating a while ago. You were helping wash dishes. You final asked "So how did you know my favourite food hhmm". You placed the last of the dishes in the drip dry thing, then dried your hands and sat down at the table. He paused drying the dishes and said "because" drawing out because. "So your boyfriend is -"
"Orochimaru-sama is not my boyfriend, Kiyoshi he is just slightly older then you and he is my senpai." You stated interrupting him. "Sorry but I wasn't referring to Orochimaru-sama. I was referring to Lord Danzō, because the both of you are stuck together like glue." He giggled curious. You froze and started to tear up. "y/n are you okay I was just joking" he said now worried. "You could say that" you said giving a closed eyed smile. He put down the drying towel and walked over to you and knelt down in front of you and place a hand on your left shoulder and said. "Y/n what happens between you and Lord Danzō you can tell me anything, I will not tell anyone, but if you have a curse mark then write it down if you want to." You nodded your head and began to speak.
Quite a few minutes later.
You finished telling him everything, every little detail that you remembered. Kiyoshi looked pissed no he was furious that he could do that to a beautiful 'innocent' girl like you. You hugged him and Whispered "I am okay for now. It just that I am just scared for the future." He hugged you back. "I won't let him touch you again." You fell asleep in his warm embrace.

(~~Time skip next morning~~)

"Yes I will" you said kneeling your head bent slightly your arm is resting over your knee the other one over top of the one already on your knee. You are in a very dark room with stone floors and walls there are no lights but the moon light that is showering over your body threw a window in the wall. You look up threw your anbu mask. You see a shadow of a man. "Is there anything else you would like me to do---" you said before you wake up. You woke up to something draped around your waist. You froze and prayed it wasn't Danzō. You looked over to a sleeping Kiyoshi and smiled. You then took in the position that the two of you were in and squirmed out of his hold and sat up. You looked over at the time it was about 15 minutes to 7:30am. You quickly woke up Kiyoshi and asked "Kiyoshi did we" you didn't finish you were too embarrassed to ask. He blushed and answered "No.... I wouldn't ever touch you like that". You let out a sigh of relief. You looked over at the time again and it was now 10 minutes to 7:30. "Well I guess i should get going I will be back in a few minutes." You disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 'She is something' Kiyoshi thought to himself.