Downpour [ Rui x Reader ]

Category: Fluff

Y/N = Your Name/Your Oc's Name
F/C = Favourite colour

Rui x Reader
"Rui! wait up!" you shout whilst running, trying to catch up to him.

He runs straight through the door of the rooftop, then, he suddenly stopped causing you to bump into him and sending you both directly to the floor.

"I'm so sorry Rui! That was an accident, I swear!" you say, sitting upright.

"It's about to rain though, we have to go inside, come on!" you exclaim while standing up and brushing yourself off.

Rui just stood up quietly, looking down at the floor.

You sigh and grab Rui's hand and try pull him back inside. He then pulls you back, dragging you towards the center of the rooftop. "What are you doing?" you ask, visibly confused. Rui didn't say a word but instead turned around to face you. With..tears in his eyes..?

"Rui?! Are you ok?!?" you ask worryingly.

"..."

No reply.

"Rui..? Can you hear m-"

He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

You were internally freaking out.

'Am I dreaming right now??' you thought.

That's when it happened. He kissed you.

Your first kiss.

It felt as if time had stopped completely. Just then, you felt water touch your shoulders, the droplets running down your F/C sweater.

As you got snapped back to reality by Rui pulling away, he says, "We really should go back inside now before the downpour."

You can imagine the rest cause I'm lazy and tired cause it's 2AM rn <33

Author's NoteI'm not gonna lie, this one is out of character entirely and very, VERY lazy but it's whatever

Author's Note
I'm not gonna lie, this one is out of character entirely and very, VERY lazy but it's whatever

Word Count: 286 words