We'll do this together [ Akito x Timid! Reader ]

Category: Fluff

Characters Included:
Akito Shinonome ( 東雲彰人 )

Akito x Timid! Reader
Y/n was not a very outgoing person per say. They are the actually the exact opposite of that.

That's why they were currently worrying and ranting to their boyfriend, Akito, about an upcoming event they have to part take in.

"Akito. What if I mess this up..? Everyone will be incredibly disappointed in me!" They said as they paced back and forth in the room.

"Oh Cmon Y/nn, you've been practicing for weeks! I'm sure you'll be fine" Akito replied while sitting down on their bed.

"Putting my name on the sign up paper was the biggest mistake i've ever made. I feel like I should just not bother do it anymore.." y/n started before Akito cut them off, "NO. You shouldn't quit that easily plus all that practice would have went to waste" he spoke causing y/n to look at him.

Y/n walked towards the bed,
"All this talk about it is making me even more nervous..ughhhh.." they said as they landed on the spot next to Akito covering their head with pillows. He looked at y/n, then at the costume they had for the performance then back at y/n. Akito sighed as he stood up and walked over to it. He carefully inspected it while y/n's face was still buried underneath two pillows.

"Well..uh. If you want, I can like..- help you practice..?" Akito said. Y/n took the pillows off their head and turned to look at him, "You really mean it right.?"

"I mean, why else would I ask?" He responded while playfully rolling his eyes and smiling.

Y/n giggled as they sprung up from the bed and ran towards Akito to hug him. "Thanks 'Kito!!" They softly smiled causing Akito's face to warm up, "N-no problem, I guess..?" He responded while hugging them back.

Author's Note
DAWG I LOWKEY FORGOT HOW TO WRITE ONE SHOTS 💀💀
ALSO I DECIDED I MIGHT CONTINUE POSTING BUT ITS GONNA FEEL LIKE IM POSTING ONCE EVERY TWO YEARS OR SOMETHING..😭😭

YEAH IM SORRY THAT ITS SHORT OR IF THIS ISNT WHAT YOU WANTED ☹️

Requested by: @Ratsoup12334

WORD COUNT: 375 WORDS