What dating them would be like ( Randomized )

Category: Fluff

Characters Included:
Akito Shinonome ( 東雲彰人 )
Mizuki Akiyama ( 暁山瑞希 )
Kanade Yoisaki ( 宵崎奏 )
Rui Kamishiro ( 神代類 )
Minori Hanasato ( 花里みのり )

Akito
- You best believe you are going to be invited to EVERY. VBS show. (you have to go. there is no choice.)

- He isn't one for physical touch but, if it's for you, he'll most definitely do it. BUT. Not in public. Especially if one of the people there happen to be An. He is NOT going to allow himself to end up being teased for an entire month again. He would only hold hands with you in public but no further than that.

- If you happen to be into music as well, he will go absolutely crazy but he'd try not to show it (He failed btw). Especially if you make your own music, he'd be your number one supporter. I mean, who wouldn't want a S/O with a similar interest as them?

- He secretly loves cuddling with you, whenever he does, he always. and I mean. ALWAYS. blushes. Even if it's a little tiny bit of blush, it's still quite visible that he is flustered.

- A lot of Cafe dates and late night strolls.

Mizuki- All I have to say is prepared to be teased

Mizuki
- All I have to say is prepared to be teased.

- They show you off to the entire of nightcord. Every. Single. Day.

- They shower you with compliments but if you do the same, they will start blushing ALOT and hiding their face with their hands.

- They LOVE cuddling with you as you both talk about how the day went for you.

- If you love cute things and shopping as much as Mizuki, prepare for alot of shopping sprees! Mizuki would ask for your opinion on everything they look at, "Hey Y/n!! How'd you think this'd look on me?" "OMG! Y/N! Y/N! LOOK!! ITS ADORABLE!" things like that basically.

- They'd (with everyone's consent of course) invite you to one of 25-ji's hangouts for you all to meet each other! Of course you've already met Ena irl, but you haven't seen Kanade nor Mafuyu face to face before.

Kanade
- Kanade would make sure she checks up on you at least 5 times a day, whether you have online school or not.

- She would let you watch her produce music and maybe even give you some tips and tricks every now and then.

- If you're feeling down, she'd try her best to comfort you in anyway possible. In ways such as, cuddling, kisses, gifts (ramen), any yea!

- She loves to snuggle into your neck.

- She overworks herself all the time so please prevent her from doing so. 💔

- She loves when you run your hands through her hair. Although, you sometimes try to style it but fail due to the massive amount of hair she has on her head.

- If you're also into music, she'd love it when you help her with composing songs. If you have more experience than her, she'd love to learn some of your ways but is feeling a little too shy to ask right away. Maybe after a month or two, she'll finally ask you.

Rui- He loves to get you flustered

Rui
- He loves to get you flustered. It's definitely his favorite thing to do in his spare time other than spending time with you.

- He likes when you ruffle his hair.

- If you or him had a bad day, prepare for a long cuddle session.

- He's also someone that tends to overwork himself, so ensure to keep an eye on him.

- He'll invite you to all of WxS's shows, but if you can't make it, he'll record it for you to see.

- He would try to get you to test his inventions from time to time, but if you get injured once. Even if it's just a little bruise. He is NOT letting you near another one of his inventions until 6-7 months have passed but he will ensure to triple check for any faults.

 He is NOT letting you near another one of his inventions until 6-7 months have passed but he will ensure to triple check for any faults

Minori
- She'd be your personal cheerleader and encourage you to chase your dreams! (Positive things btw.)

- She would give you random hugs throughout the day.

- She might start to overwork herself, though this rarely happens, please be on a look out.

- She'd invite you to meet the rest of MMJ if you haven't met them already! You would all get along pretty well!!

- If you have a similar goal as Minori, she would be ecstatic. She loves when you decide to join her and the rest of MMJ during practice!!
If you allow it, you will be featured in some of MMJ's live streams!

- Minori loves cuddling with you, especially when she is feeling down. She loves to rest her head on your chest so she can hear your heart beat. (And probably count sheep with you so you both can fall asleep.)

Author's NoteThis was very fun to write!

Author's Note
This was very fun to write!

I'm just rlly tired now 😭😭

I have to finish writing so many more unfinished one shots I previously made though..someone send help

Word Count: 839 words