Choices ( Kamiyama High ;; Christmas Special )

Category: Fluff

Characters Included:
Kohane Azusawa ( 小豆沢こはね )
An Shiraishi ( 白石杏 )
Akito Shinonome ( 東雲彰人 )
Rui Kamishiro ( 神代類 )
Emu Otori ( 鳳えむ )
Nene Kusanagi ( 草薙寧々 )
Tsukasa Tenma ( 天馬司 )
Mizuki Akiyama ( 暁山瑞希 )

Mentions:
Toya Aoyagi ( 青柳冬弥 )
Ena Shinonome ( 東雲絵名 )

THIS STORY CONTAINS SLIGHT ANHANE SOO

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
'Are they being serious right now? Can I really trust them?' you thought to yourself as you were holding hands with your classmate, Mizuki, 'Well, I guess there is no going back now..' you internally sighed.

You both approached a group of people, all of the faces were familiar to you except one.

(An, Akito, Kohane and Rui are here so far, Kohane is the unfamiliar person btw)

"I'm back everyone and I got Y/n to tag along!!" Mizuki exclaimed.

"Mizuki..I thought you said we were going to hang out with Ena today.." you frowned as you faced them.

"Haha..uhm..well that was kinda a trick to get you to follow me here.." Mizuki scratched their head. "But before you murder me. It was Akitos idea. The trick. It was all Akito's idea." they added while grinning mischievously.

"Shinonome. Akito. Did you really have to make me disappointed today?" You asked while walking towards him. You pulled his ear to make him be lowered to your height, "OW. WTF Y/N!" he yelled while you smiled, "Listen here pretty boy, do that again and you will not see the light of day again. got it?" you said as you let go of his ear. He put his hand on his ear, trying to stop his ear from paining while also covering the light blush that was there, "I-" he started but An cut him off,
"Are we going to just ignore the fact Y/n called Akito pretty boy or what?" she said trying to contain her laughter. Everyone started laughing, except Akito. He was a blushing mess to the point where he had attempted to escape you all by trying to call Toya to help him make an excuse to leave, but An grabbed his phone and hid it in her side pocket.

"Ok guys, let's get back to the main goal here..!" Mizuki said while sniffling. (yes guys, Mizuki started crying from how much they were laughing, justice for Akito)

"So Y/n, we've all decided we wanted to do a Secret Santa!" Mizuki cheered.

"And how exactly do you plan to organize this all for tomorrow?" you asked while placing both your hands on your hips.

"Ah..well..uhmm, you see..that's the thing..we were kinda hoping you..would..know?.." Mizuki said.

"Ain't no way. Yall tripping." you replied.

"I guess we will have to keep this [ favorite sweet ] for ourselves then.." Rui sighed whilst showing you.

"On second thought. I'll help!.." you exclaimed, "but give me that first" you added while pointed towards the [ favorite sweet ] Rui was holding.

"Fufu~ You can't get this until you've finished the preparations!!" Rui grinned while Mizuki was chuckling.

"What's so funny pinky pie." You turned your head towards Mizuki.

The name 'Pinky Pie' was an inside joke between you and Mizuki but now, other people were there with you both, and they were laughing like crazy people.