How? [ Nene x Professional gamer! Reader ]

Category: Fluff

Characters Included:
Nene Kusanagi ( 草薙寧々 )

Nene x Professional Gamer! Reader
You and nene have been friends for a while, but, she didn't know you also played video games, until today.

"Hey Nene! Wait up!!" You yelled as you tried to catch up with your friend.

"Oh, hi y/n" she said as she turned her head to look at you while walking slightly slower.

"Did you forget that we were having a sleepover today?" you asked after finally catching up with her.

"...maybe.." she mumbled.

"Aint no way.." you said while frowning, "you dare to forget the best thing about today??" You added.

"I wouldn't say I entirely forgot..-" she started but you cut her off. "BUT YOU JUST SAID-"

At Nene's House
You both arrived an hour ago, but you ran out of stuff to talk about so you asked nene permission to look at some stuff in her room.
(In which she said yes)

You were looking at some of the games she had in her room until you came across a somewhat..familiar looking one..

"Nene" you called out to her.
"Hm?" She answered, not taking her eyes off her phone.

"I didn't know you also played this game??" You held it up so she could see which one you were referring to.

She turned around and looked at you, noticing the game she said, "also? I didn't know you played video games"

"How do you not know that.." you playfully frowned.

"Forget I ever said anything" she said.

"We should play together some time!" You exclaimed while smiling brightly.

"Why don't we just play now?" She said standing to walk over to you.

"Now? I dont have my pc lying in my backpack yk.." you chuckled.

"You can just use mine" she said slightly smiling at you.

"But wouldn't I be playing on your account??" You said, "I wouldn't want you to miss out on the gameplay?" You added.

"That's alright, you probably aren't the same place as me anyway so you'll get experience when you get to this part" she said as she turned on her pc, but, little did she know, you were way past her.

She logged onto her account and watched you play.

"Hey, you should friend me!" You exclaimed.
"Eh, sure. Just search for your username on the search thingy" she said pointing towards it, "up there" she added.

You typed your username and sent a friend request to it. As you were about to close the search bar, Nene stops you.

"WAIT WAIT WAIT STOP. WHAT DID THAT LEVEL SAY. 346?!" She shouted in shock.

"Mhm" you said as you closed the search bar, unfazed.

"IM ONLY LEVEL 231 HOW?.." she said absolutely stunned. (This is starting to sound like one of those ads 💀💀)

"I guess I just play often, I suppose" you shrugged as you defeated some enemies blocking your way.

A moment of silence.

"Uhm..do you..do you think you can help me with a boss then..?" Nene mumbled.

"Huh? What was that??" You asked.

"I..I was asking if you could..help me defeat a boss" she said looking away in embarrassment.

"Oh, okay sure!" You smiled.

For the rest of that evening, you both exchanged tips and tricks you had and tactics you used for each boss. <3

Author's Note
Requested by: @CrowesLuck
I'm very sorry if it's not that good I was rushing cause I decided to do this instead of studying for my tests tomorrow 😭😭

WORD COUNT: 589 WORDS