You fall asleep on their shoulder ( VBS )

Characters Included:
Kohane Azusawa ( 小豆沢こはね )
An Shiraishi ( 白石杏 )
Akito Shinonome ( 東雲彰人 )
Toya Aoyagi ( 青柳冬弥 )

Kohane Azusawa
- Once she feels your head fall on her shoulder, her face starts to heat up and her heart starts to race.

"O-oh, they fell asleep..!"

- She made sure she didnt move too much to avoid waking you.

- She tries to be as quiet as possible, basically being as silent as a mouse.

- She gently held your hand while smiling slightly.

- If someone walks in, she'll build up the courage to ask them to keep it down (she js like me frfr...)

"H-hey..can you please not make too much noise..?" - Kohane

"Awww, you two look so cute!!" - An

- She blushes heavily if anyone points out that you two are cuddled together, even the slightest compliment anyone gives you two can leave her glowing red.

- She might have fell asleep with you and when you woke up, you found Kohane snuggled up against you.

An Shiraishi
- After An notices you've fallen asleep on her shoulder, she definitely takes a TON of pictures. (maybe she posts a few of them)

- As soon as anyone walks into the room she tells them to shut up. Like this is how a conversation would go:

"Akito do you seriously ever shut up? Can't you see that Y/N is sleeping?" - An

"OH COME ON. DONT TELL ME YOU CANT SEE TOYA AND KOHANE TALKING TOO." - Akito

"I SAID SHUT UP YOU OVERSIZED CARROT." - An

- She wraps her hands around you and makes sure you're in a comfortable position so you don't wake up with any cramps.

- I feel like if she has a washable marker with her, she would 100% draw on your face or hand.

- When you wake up, Akito will make sure to give you a piece of his mind,

"You NEED to put your girlfriend on a damn leash.." - Akito

"YOU need a leash." - Y/N

"NAH CAUSE WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST ME ALL OF A SUDDEN..WHAT THE HELL!?" - Akito

- You and An will definitely pick on Akito together and call him jealous.

Akito Shinonome
- Once Akito feels your head fall onto his shoulder, he is shocked at first because he thought you passed out until a few moments passed realized you were sleeping..

"Y/N!?- ARE YOU- oh..you're sleeping.."

- He made sure he didn't move too much since he didn't want to wake you up.

- If someone walks into the room, Akito's face goes red, and he looks away from them before mumbling under his breath, but if it's An or Mizuki he sits there in utter embarrassment, his face glowing red as he mentally prepared to be teased for the rest of his life. (Mizuki/An would take pictures and tease him about it).

"L-leave us alone.." - Akito

"Awhh! You two are so cute!" - An/Mizuki

- After the person leaves, He will hold your hand and lean his head against your head and hums to you as he feels himself start to fall asleep.

- Best believe you WILL wake up to see Mizuki/An squealing about you two being "adorably cuddled together" in their words..how do you even adorably cuddle someone..?

Toya Aoyagi
- When Toya felt your head rest on his shoulder, he felt butterflies in his stomach and he blushed slightly as he wasn't used to this type of physical contact.

- He makes sure he doesn't make any noise nor any sudden moves because even the slightest sound or slightest movement could possibly wake you up and he didn't want to take that chance.

- If someone walks in on you two, his face would be more red as he looks away from the person.

"A-are we interrupting..?! If we are we are soooo sorry!" - Kohane

"I'm sure Toya is fine with it-" - Akito

"Shut up Akito." - An

"I swear i'm gonna-" - Akito

"Shhh! You're gonna wake Y/n up!" - An

- He wraps his arm around you and lightly kisses the top of your head.

- He whispers a few 'i love you's' as he held your hand in his and rubbed it lightly.

- When you wake up, Toya will be sleeping while having his arm around you tightly as if he were to let you go, you would disappear.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Toya might have been out of character..not confident in writing his character yet because i dont feel like i understand his character well enough yet..

MY EXAMS START NEXT WEEK WEDNESDAY BTW.. SO ILL BE SUPER BUSY STUDYING SO I MIGHT JUST MAKE ONE OR TWO SMALL ONE SHOTS/HEAD CANONS FOR YALL AND UPLOAD THEM DURING NEXT WEEK (IF IM NOT FEELING LAZY LIKE ALWAYS.. 😭😭)

WORD COUNT: 793 WORDS