I'll always be here for you [ Emu x Reader ]

Category: Fluff and little Angst

Characters Included:
Otori Emu ( 鳳えむ )

Emu x Reader
I was on my way to surprise my girlfriend, Emu by stopping at her house before cram school.

I knocked on the door, hoping Emu would appear at the door, and luckily she did, but she looked..sad?

"Hi Y/n..!" Emu said trying to keep a smile on her face. "Emu..you don't look too well..are you okay??" I ask in concern.

"I..Y/n..Can..Can we talk inside..?" Emu said allowing her radiant smile to fade away.

"Ok Emu, as long as your okay with it." I respond while stepping inside.

After Emu locked the door, we walked into her bedroom. She closed the door and sighed. She sat on the bed, motioning for me to sit beside her. We sat in silence for a while until I broke the silence by saying, "Emu..has something happened..?"

"Y/n..I don't know how much longer I can keep on waking up everyday, putting a smile on my face and acting like everything is okay when in reality my life is falling apart.." Emu started crying while I allow her to lean on my shoulder.

I took a deep breath and then softly spoke, "Emu, you are going through a very rough stage in your life, the sadness you feel is valid, it's ok to be sad every once in a while.." I sighed then continued to speak once more, "You are the best thing that ever happened to me and I don't like seeing you sad, I'll try to do as much as I can to help you get through this, if you'd like.."

A comforting silence filled the room while Emu lifted her head off my shoulder,
"Y/n..thank you, you don't understand how much I appreciate that..I love you so much.." Emu said as she showed me a sad smile.

"I love you too Emu.." I responded while slightly smiling back at her.

After a few minutes, Emu was feeling much better now that you've comforted her.

I checked the time, "Oh no.."

"What's wrong Y/n??" Emu asked, turning her head from the tv to look at me.

"I'm late to cram school..my mom is gonna kill me.." I mumbled just loud enough for Emu to hear.

"I- I'm so sorry for wasting your time Y/n! You can leave if you want to..!" Emu exclaimed.

"No no Emu you didn't waste my time at all! This was for a good reason!" I said, "I can just hope I don't get caught by my mom.." I added while standing up.

"If you say so Y/n" Emu replied.

I walked out the room, towards the front door as Emu followed. "Bye Emu! I'll see you tomorrow!" I smiled at her.

"Y/n do you mind if I..walk there with you??" Emu asked. "Of course I don't mind! You're free to come along anytime!" I said gleefully, while Emu smiled at me.

After we arrived, I was saying bye to Emu then all of a sudden, she kissed my cheek, causing me to become extremely flustered. "Bye Y/n!" Emu exclaimed while she ran away giggling as I stood there in shock.

Author's note
I CHANGED MY MIND SO I DECIDED IM GONNA UPLOAD THIS ONE AND SAVE THE OTHER ONES THAT I ALREADY DID TO UPLOAD NEXT WEEK WHILE IM DOING EXAMS!

THIS IS FR TURNING INTO A WXS ONESHOT BOOK..

BUT I MADE A ENA ONE SHOT AND A RANDOMIZED HEADCANNON THING TO UPLOAD NEXT WEEK! IM ALSO CURRENTLY WORKING ON A AKITO ONE BUT ITS GONNA TAKE A WHILE TO FINISH..

WORD COUNT: 623 Words