Movie Night [ Emu x F! Reader ]

Category: Fluff

Y/N = Your Name/Your Oc's Name

Emu x F! Reader
"Y/n-Chan, is the popcorn finished yet??" Emu asks for the 5th time now.

"Not yet, Can't you wait a few more minutes??" I sigh, wondering why I agreed to this in the first place.

*Time skip*

Emu and I are sitting on the couch in my living room while we prepare to watch 'it' (or any horror movie of your choice).

"Are you sure you won't get scared?" I ask just to make sure Emu doesn't start screaming and wakes up the entire neighborhood.

"I'm sure! I'll be fine if I have you here to protect me from the scary things!" Emu exclaims.

Just that was enough to make me flustered.

"Yep! You'll be safe with me!" I reply, smiling.

I press the play button and the movie begins.

*another time skip*

After the movie I felt Emu holding my hand EXTREMELY tight.

"It wasn't THAT scary now, was it?" I ask looking over at her, her face looked pale and she was trembling alot.

"W-What do you mean 'it wasn't THAT scary'?! It was Horrifying!!" Emu yelled.

I giggled at her reply and asked "Do you want to watch a different movie then??"

"Only if I get to pick this time.." Emu says attempting to calm herself down.

"Okayy Fineee" I replied.

We ended up falling asleep, cuddling eachother, with 'My little pony' music playing in the background.

Author's Note
I hope this was good enough for my first story 😭😭
Anyway..
See you next chapter!!

264 words