Your presence [ Tsukasa x Reader ]

Category: Fluff

Characters Included:
Tsukasa Tenma ( 天馬司 )

Tsukasa x Reader
At school, you are known for being a happy, cheerfully helpful person, yet today, people noticed something off with you. You didn't walk into the classroom with your normal bright smile but instead, you looked sad, and no matter what your classmates tried to do to help you feel better, it didn't work.

That was until they had the idea of dragging your childhood best friend, Tsukasa Tenma into this.

His dramatic demeanor was bound to make you laugh or something, right?

Well..they sent 2 of your classmates to search for him, but knowing him, they heard his loud voice booming through the halls without having to moving far from the class room.

They followed where it was coming from and ended up finding him (playfully) screaming at the top of his lungs at some pink haired girl they didn't recognize.

"Tenma! We need your help. It's important!" One of your classmates shouted which got his attention as he said bye to the girl and ran over to them. "I KNEW YOU WOULD COME TO YOUR SENSES SOON AND REALIZE THIS STAR IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT!" He exclaimed while striking an overly dramatic pose.

"Ugh. Nows not the time for this 'StAr' business." your classmate said while placing their hands on their hips, "just. Just follow us." They added as they started to walk off.

"H-HEY! WAIT UP!-" Tsukasa screamed while trying to catch up to them.

In the classroom
When they entered the classroom, more than half of your classmates were standing in one corner of the room, except you, of course. They explained that they were discussing ways to help you feel better but nothing was working.

"HAHAHA! ALLOW THIS FUTURE STAR-"

"SHHHHH TENMA. THEY ARE RIGHT THERE YOU KNOW" One of your classmates angrily whispered.

"Ohh..righttt" he tried to whisper back, but his voice is just naturally loud so it caught your attention.

You turned your head in their direction to see what was happening. They smiled and waved at you until you turned back around.

"Maybe getting Tenma, wasn't. a good idea.." they all nodded in agreement.

"HEY! IM HERE TOO??" He shouted.

"Alright alright whatever, let's just let Tenma try cheer Y/n up!"
"IN. A. SEPARATE. CLASSROOM. THATS VERY FAR FROM HERE!" One of your classmates exclaimed.

After trial and error, they finally got you and Tsukasa to a different room. They went back to their classroom and hoped for the best.

"Tsukasa?"

"Y/N! IVE BEEN INFORMED THAT MY CO-STAR IS FEELING DOWN.? IS THAT TRUE??" He loudly questioned.

"Well-" you started, but he didn't even give you time to reply, "NO WORRIES! THIS FUTURE STAR IS HERE TO HELP!! WHATS TROUBLING YOU?" He exclaimed.

"Uh..it's nothing, really! I'm perfectly fine..!" You replied.

There was a moment of silence until,
his usual bright smile changed into a more, concerned, and serious, expression.

"You know I can tell when you're lying, right?" He replied in a softer tone than usual.

'What is happening.? Is this the same Tsukasa I know?' You thought to yourself.

"Tsukasa..? Are you feeling sick or something?" You asked him as you began to get a suspicious feeling. "Are you planning something.." you added.

"No, y/n I'm being serious right now. What's wrong??" He responded.

"I should be the one asking you that." You said under your breath.

"What'd you say?" He asked.

"Oh- nothing!" You smiled.

He continued to stare at you with the serious expression remaining on his face, he doesn't look like he's gonna give up so I guess you might as well tell him.

"Alright alright..you win.." you sighed as you began to tell him everything.

The more you spoke was the more the tears were threatening to fall from your eyes. Until you finally broke down. He wrapped his arms around you, comforting you, telling you everything would be alright and he will always be here for you.

Even though you might have accidentally told him some other things but that's alright with him, as long as he understands what's going on, he'll always be willing to help you. <3

Authors note
Requested by: @DerisdaSandra2
SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ACTIVE RECENTLY I GOT BANNED FROM MY DEVICES BY MY MOM CAUSE OF MY GRADES 😭😭
(YES I AM STILL BANNED FROM THEM, I JUST SNUCK ON MY PHONE TO FINISH WRITING/TYPING THIS ON UP.

I APOLOGIZE IF THIS ISNT WHAT YOU WANTED 💔

ALSO ITS SOON MY BIRTHDAY!! 💪😍
ITS ON FEBRUARY 10
YEAH THATS ALL, HAVE A GOOD MORNING/AFTERNOON/EVENING/NIGHT!!!

WORD COUNT: 777 WORDS