Prologue

Kai is sitting in school next to a black-haired boy who is busy colouring his card. Today is parents' day and every student is busy making cards for their mom and dad. Kai is pouting as he has big brown eyes looking around with sadness as he didn't have mummy and daddy.

Grayson told him that the woman he used to live with isn't their mummy and he believed it cause his big brother will never lie to him. The black-haired boy asked frowning: "why are you not colouring Oliver?"

Kai pouted and shrugged his shoulders: "I have no mummy Daddy"

The black-haired boy who is known as Skull and also Kai best friend smiled: "Umm it's not always Mom and Dad who are your parents? Someone who loves you cares for you, protects you and does everything for you like Dad then cook for you, fed you, took care of your health and watches you when you get sick like mom"

Kai nodded his head after a few seconds of processing his words and smiled brightly: "I have mummy and Daddy. I make cards for mummy and Daddy. Big brother is my Daddy and Mimi is Mummy"

The black-haired boy smiled fondly and ruffled Kai's golden brown locks. Kai giggled with a cute blush coating his cheeks: "thank you, Skull"

------------------------------------

Grayson keep pacing around the room with an angry scowl on his face as he couldn't stop worrying about his youngest brother. He was missing for the past hour and they just hide it from him. Landon said trying to stop his big brother from worrying too much: "He will be fine"

Grayson stopped in his tracks and tilt his head towards Landon who start looking down immediately at his dark glare on him. Grayson growled glaring at him: "he was missing for one hour and you hide it from me when you know how much he is scared of people"

They all start looking down and Grayson asked: "did you check all the rooms and everything?"

They nod their heads and a guard yelled coming towards him: "boss, the little boss was last seen going to your room in CCTV crying"

Grayson turned towards them and Dimitri said looking down now more guilty: "umm we didn't check your room. You said not to go there and"

Grayson growled rushing upstairs: "fucking hell"

He rushed to his room in panic and saw it empty. All his brothers start checking his bathroom, under the bed and other things while Grayson went to his closet and slowly opened the first door not to scare him if he is inside.

His cold heart broke into million of pieces looking at his baby, sleeping inside the closet as his eyes and red and puffy along with his cheeks and nose. His face had tear stains as he is cuddling in his suit jacket wearing it for comfort.

He must be so scared that he looks for him to comfort him but he wasn't there. He sighed in relief that he didn't leave the house otherwise don't know what his enemies would have done to the poor soul. He kneeled down and gently picked him making him stir in sleep but he cooed lulling him back to sleep: "shh, bub. It's just your Bubba. Go to sleep"

Kai mumbled falling asleep once again: "scary Bubba"

---------------------------------

Oliver Kai is a sweet and innocent three years old toddler who finds himself at the police station unaware of the fact that how he ended up there. He was sleeping in the cold basement and the next second he woke up on a soft couch. What happened when he found out he is going to live in the custody of his five elder brothers?

It's not easy when you have fear of people and dependent personality disorders. Will Kai be able to deal with everything in his life? Read to find out.......

Hey guys, I hope you like this prologue. Leave your comments and votes...........

Who is your favourite character?

What is going to happen next?

Which is your favourite part?

Do you have any suggestions or wishes?

Are you guys excited about the next update?

Thank you

Love you so much ❤

Stay safe and healthy

See you in the next update 🤗

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧