Chapter Nine

Third-person pov:

Oliver is looking up at the man trying to see properly who he is because it's too dark in the hallway. He squinted his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows when the man in front of him kneels in front of him stumbling due to how much he is drunk. He gained his balance and then asked gently blinking his eyes to clear his vision: "baby?"

Oliver whispered almost as a question to him playing with the sleeves of Grayson's jumper which is too big for his small form as it's almost past his legs: "Mimi?"

Micah grinned ear to ear and giggled: "yup, it's me. Mimi"

Oliver slowly nod his head and Micah asked with a scowl: "why are you alone here?"

Oliver snuffled rubbing his eyes: "Big Brother leaves. Kai lone, scary"

Micah cooed pinching his chubby cheeks: "Oh that's so bad"

Oliver scrunched his nose and then cover his nose and mouth with his tiny hand. Micah covered his mouth while saying: "oops, I'm sorry"

Oliver stared at him trying to get up then Micah asked pulling out his phone and then turning on the torch"umm do you wanna sleep with Mimi?"

Oliver blinked at the sudden bright light and Micah said immediately looking at his face: "I will shower and clean up so I don't smell bad"

Oliver giggled at his serious face and then said: "Okie, Mimi, no hurt Kai?"

Micah said holding his pinky finger up to him: "never"

Oliver tilts his head to the other side with a confused face which looks so cute in Micah's eyes. Micah smiled at him then joined their pinkies as Oliver picked up his hand to look at his pinky finger. Oliver internally gasped at his big fingers and the coldness from the ring is making him shine. Micah extended his hand to him and said: "c'mon baby"

Oliver slowly wrapped his tiny hand around his two big and thick fingers that only wrapped around. Micah internally giggled at how cute and tiny he is compared to all his brothers. Oliver silently walked with him towards a black door Micah opened the door almost falling.

Oliver holds on to Micah's two fingers tightened in worry for his brother. Micah chuckled to himself: "oops sorry, I'm clumsy sometimes"

Oliver looked at him and then blinked his eyes. Micah said giggling: "c'mon"

Oliver nodded his head slightly then they walked inside the room as Micah said simply: "lights"

All the lights in the room turned on making Oliver flinch but his eyes curiously looked around the room to see how the dark room suddenly lightened up. Micah chuckled then carefully picked Oliver in his arms and placed him in the middle of the bed and put pillows all around him.

He rushed to his closet and came back with a fuzzy blanket and put it on Oliver. Oliver touched the soft fuzzy blanket and giggled: "soft"

Micah giggled at him and said pinching his cheek and then quickly covering his mouth as Oliver scrunched his nose at the smell. Micah said with wide eyes: "I'm gonna shower fast. Don't try to climb off the bed. We don't want you to get hurt, now do we?"

Oliver slowly nods his head touching the soft blanket. Micah smiled and rushed to the washroom with his towel. He took a cold shower and got sober up enough to take care of his baby brother. He brushed his teeth and used a mouth freshener so his mouth doesn't smell like alcohol anymore.

He said grinning: "done"

He wrapped a towel around his waist and then grabbed another towel to dry his wet hair. He walked out of the bathroom and saw an adorable sight in front of his eyes. Oliver is peeking at him from under the blanket while his sleeves are hanging loosely and he is holding the edges of the blanket with his tiny fists, as his hands are almost hidden under the sleeves.