Chapter One

Third-person pov:

A brown-eyed is mopping the floor in a small dirty house while a lady is sitting on a chair drinking from a beer bottle. He didn't eat anything for the last two days and now he is hungry. He couldn't even stand due to the beating from yesterday. He just wants to sleep for some time. He pouted looking at her and mumbled: "Miss, I hungry"

She locked eyes with his brown ones and scoffed: "you don't deserve food, you pathetic bitch"

He pouted and mumbled: "please, I do all cleaning"

She clenched her jaw and get up stumbling a little bit due to how much she is drunk. She strolled towards the poor boy who is shaking violently and snuggling into the wall. He stuttered with tears: "I sorry Miss, I no want food. I no hungry"

She slapped him across the face making him fall on the floor with a loud noise and he start sobbing. She kicked his side and scoffed: "Clean this whole damn house before I come back"

He is sobbing on the floor in pain as he grabbed his hair making him yelp in pain. He cried out loudly as she grabbed her bag from the side table and stumbled towards the door. He couldn't stand anymore as his stomach grumbled and fall on the floor.

He dried out loudly holding his side as it was hurting so much. He couldn't handle the pain as his body hurt like hell. He mumbled: "hungry"

He sighed and didn't even realise when his eyes drift to sleep. He didn't want to sleep, at least not before he completed his work but he couldn't help. His body hurt and he needs at least a little bit of rest.

------------------------------------

Kai slowly opened his beautiful big brown eyes stirring in his sleep. He slowly rubbed his eyes with the back of his hand. He yawned cutely then pouted his lips as he felt himself on something really soft but he remember their house doesn't have something this soft.

He immediately gets up with wide eyes and looked around frantically looking around the room and realised he isn't at home. He is sleeping on a couch as his tiny legs dangled from the couch. He looked around and saw an office then mumbled: "where?"

He sniffled and jumped off the couch holding his side. He saw the door slowly stroll towards the door and went on his tip toes to reach the door handle to open it when the door opened from outside. He stumbled back and fall on the floor as the door opened. He winced in pain and looked up through his blurry eyes.

His eyes met with the dark blue eyes staring back at him. His eyes widened when he saw an unknown man standing in front of him in a blue uniform. He try to hold back his tears but he couldn't. Rio said rushing towards him: "oh God, dear, are your fine?"

Oliver immediately backed away from him and start sobbing. Rio's eyebrows furrowed as he try to reach Oliver once again but Oliver again backed away from him sobbing loudly while kicking his legs. Rio said taking a few steps back: "shh shh calm down, I'm not coming closer okay? Calm down boy"

Oliver choked on a sob: "Miss?"

Rio sighed and took a shaky breath preparing himself for telling a kid about his mother's death. He did find out that she isn't his mother but he doesn't know why he isn't with his real family. He smiled kindly: "your mother went to angels, in the sky "

Oliver furrowed his eyebrows wiping his tears not understanding properly. He whispered shakily: "Die like Kally"

Rio frowned thinking who tell a kid about something like this and asked: "Kally who?"

He sobbed loudly remembering his dog who was killed by his mother: "my friend, dog"

Rio sighed feeling bad for the poor boy who suffer so much at such a small age. He nod slowly as Oliver registered his words then questioned pouting: "Miss die?"