1. What are we doing here?

After several minutes of some sort of painful walking lead by P, we stopped to see the Library of Letters and then saw Y, the dramatic Vanilla freak, simply standing there with just a straight face.

But she's standing BEHIND a cactus. How would her back be okay if she ever bends over?

I don't even know what she's thinking of at this shit point, but all I know is that she USED to visit that place along with P and W that other day

She just couldn't even notice us who are kinda far from her. Maybe she's thinking of either something or her very bad memories that floated upon her in that one journey where Y tried to find the Asterisk gem for X. (In the book called "Who's gem is it?")

"Waaait a minute..." I said slowly. "What are we-"

"Shh.." X said, whispering to us. "We don't want her to know that we're hiding in a bush."

"..Fine." I replied in such an unamused expression, laying down the ground.

"G? Now's not the time!" P said.

"I know.." I said. "I just can't sit there for 5 minutes. Either way, my back's gonna hurt."

"Your back gets sensitive when it comes to sitting for 5 minutes?" She asked.

"Ehh.. I dunno." I replied, being AND looking confused. "Anyways, X. Why do you want us to be quiet for Y to not notice us? We're not Agents nor Spies."

X then suddenly turned around to me and said, "Listen. I've been thinking on how to approach Y properly in the middle of nighttime, and-"

"NO." I said, shushing his lips very harshly. "We'll just STRAIGHT UP walk to Y and invite her for the DAMN FUCKING QUEST YOU WANT."

"Honestly, I have to agree with G. We're not even going to do it properly by sneaking in the back of the Library of Letters or going behind her to pull her over. Plus, you seem kinda insane when it comes to plans like this recently. I wonder what has gone through your mind?" P explained to X as he finally gave up on thinking about his stupid ass plans.

"Understandable, P." X finally said seriously. "We'll just simply approach Y, and that's Final."

"Thank Z!" I said happily.

And just then, the three of us finally began to approach Y, and then, she FINALLY NOTICED US walking to her.

"Ah? Oh! Hey, guys!" Y first said to us. "Is there anything you want from me recently? Or is there another problem that's going on to fit for me to say Why?"

 "Is there anything you want from me recently? Or is there another problem that's going on to fit for me to say Why?"

"Y, we got a problem.." I said faintly. "Like, A REALLY BIG PROBLEM!"

"Huh? What is it?" Y simply questioned as she didn't even know what was going on. In my head, I got SO FUCKING FLABBERGASTED.

"I'll explain to you first after you get in the back of the building, okay?" X promised Y.

"Uhh.. okay, I guess." Y said awkwardly as the 4 of us began to go behind the Library of Letters.

P was obviously the first one to go behind, because she may be the fastest one to run, even when she walks. What I mean by she's fast when she walks is that she can walk PRETTY FAST. Not like she can't walk normally or anything like that.

"Alright Y, I have something to tell you. Please, don't get mad." X said.

Y somehow managed to get so fucking FLUSTERED from what X said, and I had to point that out.

"Heeeeey, I know what's up.." I said when I first saw Y's face after she heard X say that he wanted to tell her something.

"Hehe! Me too!" P exclaimed.

"Guys. THIS ISN'T ABOUT US PREPARING TO MAKE OUT." X angrily said to us.

"Oh.. Sorry, X." P apologized.

"It's fine. It's fine, really." X calmly said as he switched up to feeling normal.

Silence passed for at least a few seconds possible.

"Ahem. Anyways, Time to cut to the chase! X wants us, Especially YOU to help him find the Asterisk gem! I know, it could be stressful to deal with, sadly." P explained in a serious manner.

"But didn't I find the Asterisk gem for X a few weeks ago? Why does this Gem keep GETTING LOST?!" Y panicked like a maniac if it's the end of the fucking world.

"Shut up, Y. It's a FUCKING GEM." I straight up yelled at her.

X and Y GLARED at me, but then P had the awkward energy fill up her face.

"I didn't think that was a good idea to say that, G.." P said.

"Yeah, I know." I replied "But imagine a Vanilla letter being dramatic about to a Gem to the point where SHE makes a fuss about it."

"You make a good point, I guess.." X said. "But that wasn't very polite to tell Y to shut up, you know that, right?"

"YEAH?! I know that." I angrily said.

X then stepped closer to me and then gave a mad look, staring at my face.

"Don't even.. think about being rude. Bitch." X quietly said.

I then stayed quiet because I didn't even WANT to get in trouble. Not to mention that I didn't even want to get in worse situations either.

"Ehm.. I think we should like- sleep right now.." Y continued.

"I agree." P said. "Although, where are we even supposed to sleep?"

"We don't have time." X replied to P. "We must get some energy for this morning right this instant."

"Oh, alright then." P said as she began to lay down on me. "Good night X and Y!"

"Good night to you, too." X said as he started to smile at Y.

"OOoOOoOoOoO?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"G, please. We must sleep." P said.

"Oh, okay. Sweet dreams, love." I said as my final words before I slept.

"You too." P finally said as she began to close her eyes for the sleep.

P was laying down on me, and X was laying down on top of Y. I can't believe we slept in the back of the Library of letters.

Q then saw us sleeping and probably snuggling with each other. He wasn't even sure about the reason why out of all places we decided to sleep in the back of the building.

He then decided to stay quiet since he didn't want to wake us up for good and headed to the library of letters to read his comfort book called "Cute facts about plants" in the Library of letters.