10. Where am I?

After X whispered what he even said to me when I added out at this moment, there was nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I kept my eyes shut until I woke up in a bright, white, empty void. When I got up from just laying down on the empty white space, I soon had realized that I'm all alone by myself.

I panicked for a while that I could be DEAD, but when I thought that I was nowhere through the afterlife, I sighed in relief that I didn't die. After some time, I looked around to see if there was anything else to see in this empty place, but there was still nothing.

Where am I? I thought to myself. Maybe.. I should probably go a bit more further.

I kept on walking a bit further.. or not: for at least 2 and a half minutes, and yet there's still nothing and no one in this empty white void. I wondered myself again, What is this kind of void I'm recently on?

Deep down on my mind, I started to wonder of Y, U, V, N, and P are okay in the afterlife, even without me. The letter on who I worry about the most right now is P, despite the fact that I love her very much.

I stopped here just for a moment and rolled my eyes up to see if there's anything up. I felt sorry for myself already for some reason whatsoever.

Then for a few seconds, I began to wonder myself, Is everything going to be okay in this void? I felt like staying here

I wonder how long it would take for me to stay in this peaceful, empty void. I wondered to myself again. I'm glad that I am standing in this exact spot right now.. rather than the Planet Z that X and F RUINED for me.

And then again, I turned around to see if there's still anyone or anything, but it's still boring, which has nothing and nobody in the void. All I wanted to do in here was to just talk to somebody about something, but nothing's working out for me, which is just really empty and nothing more in my mind when it comes to ideas and stuff like this.

I prepared myself, cleared my throat next, and then called out, "IS ANYBODY HERE?"

The voice echoed from loud to quiet fast, but no one even seemed to bother to come right here in front of me, which is very odd.

"AAAAUGH!" I shouted. "IS ANYBODY HERE AGAIN? OR IS IT JUST ME?!"

Again, there was still no answer. I was about to go insane just because of no response to my shouting questions formed by words, but then someone FAMILIAR before a disaster happened interrupted me who was about to lose my sanity slowly, one by one.

"You should really learn on how to Calm DOWN, G." X first told me.

"HUH?!" I gasped loudly, turning around to see him. It turns out that he was completely different than the version he is right now in the real world, which is really strange.

"X..?" I asked quietly. "You're- you look.. normal again?"

He looked at me with a Sorry-like face, looking like he awfully feels bad for me, which I doubt of that.