8. The Command from F

Several minutes passed while P and I were watching the sunset by ourselves to prevent our eyes from watching V get killed. I have no idea why V got killed, so did U.. but all I know is that U wanted to sacrifice his life for his younger brother named V. I feel really bad for V, due to the fact that his own 2 siblings got killed by that one Asshole named X.

Honestly, I really wished that X didn't kill V. Or should I say.. I wished that X would NEVER kill anyone in the first place. I'm glad that P and I have a good relationship right now, meanwhile there's X and Y with a good dynamic until Y started an argument with X that MADE him stab Y to death, which is awfully sad of him to do shit like this.

"P.." I started first. "Have you ever wondered why X killed Y in the first place? Or is it just me?"

 "Have you ever wondered why X killed Y in the first place? Or is it just me?"

"No.." P replied back. "I can't believe he would do such a thing like this! First he killed Y, next U, and then V.."

"Exactly. I also can't even believe it too. Even when I didn't even get to stand up for V.. things went downhill for him. Now W is the only sibling left.."

"But it's my fault..!" P started to sob. "It's MY fault that I didn't get to transform in order to save that poor little thing."

"I see. But you have your Exclamation mark gem, right? Right..?" I asked.

"Yeah.. but I just couldn't handle to see V KILLED!" P cried, plopping down. "I HATE WHAT I'VE DONE.."

"It's both of our faults, Sweetie.." I said, patting her head. "I also didn't save V either. Why would it even be a good idea? Now it's just that both of us now regret what we even did.."

"OH, MY SWEET BABY G!" P called out with shakes of her cries. "I'M SORRY THAT I RUINED V'S HIGH CHANCE TO STAY ALIVE MORE!"

"It's alright.." I whispered. "I'm also sorry that I didn't save him for you either."

"And I'm Sorry that you guys never even get your chance to do so~" X called out who just stood right behind us.

"X?!" I yelled, turning fast to face him. His left leg was covered in V's blood and he has his Asterisk gem on, but instead, it's INKED ALL OVER his gem. How did he not even mind it anyway to put it on?

 How did he not even mind it anyway to put it on?