2. What's the Plan?

It was that morning when I woke up before then and got myself a beer from the Bar without X, Y, or P noticing. What can I say? Even though some certain letters see me as some type of letter to drink beer, I sometimes drink it.

Later on, when they woke up, they saw me holding a cup of ginger ale beer.

"Good morning, guys!" I first said to the three letters. "Can we take a break for like a minute and continue our journey for the Asterisk gem?"

"Good morning, and yes. That's what I'm thinking about." X said.

"Morning." Y just said with tired-looking eyes.

"Good morning, Beer-Boo!" P happily exclaimed in front of X and Y who just woke up. Y wasn't very damn happy with the squealing voice of P in the middle of the morning. She wasn't even excited about finding the Asterisk gem for X, either. No wonder why she's so fucking whiny like 90% of the time according to me,

"Good morning, P." I said to her.

"What are we supposed to do first? I don't wanna stand there any longer.." Y whined.

"Y, you go find V, A, and N to spell the word VAN." X replied to Y.

"But then what will G and P do?!" She asked.

"I'll discuss with them about how we'll get it back. You do your thing." He answered back.

"Okay, See you!" Y said before running from us.

How odd of her to move this fast away from us. Maybe she's a coward like N. How the fuck did N even get the Semicolon gem in the first place at all?

"Anyways, want a Sip of my beer?" I asked X.

He had no words but to give me a shitty look, probably looking like a numb baby as usual when he gets either surprised or flabbergasted.

"G?! Now is not the time for Beer." X said. "I need to find the Asterisk gem, not drink your Ginger ale beer!"

"Suit yourself, I guess." I said, rolling my eyes awkwardly. "I'm gonna have this all by myself."

"So, how are we gonna get it back?" P asked.

"Well, maybe we as soon as Y gets the Van over to us, we'll reach to a destination somewhere, such as F's cave. He used to cry out gems as a lowercase letter, right?" X explained to us while I was chugging my favourite beer.

"Right, Right!" P shouted. "And then we'll stop F to grab it and toss it to you! How does that sound, huh?"

"Sounds fitting, to be honest with you. I've been thinking that F didn't want me using the Asterisk Gem anymore since he saw me duplicating 500 clones of myself a week ago." X seriously said to P.

"Ah-haaaaah! No wonder why.." P shocked in surprised.

"Yeah.. And then we'll-" X stopped. "G, what the fuck are you doing? Look at you, you made A MESS."