12. How Idiotic.

It was at least nighttime, and yet all of the other letters at the ABC Campsite were sleeping, even L and O. They were sleeping next to each other, but X didn't seem to bother them at all. At least he didn't kill them nor interrupt them, but something came onto his mind.

When X remembered what he said, which was "What are YOU going to do about it when I'll give you something that you'll see for this night?", he REALIZED what he was supposed to do according to the plan of X's himself.

He slowly crept out of the light blue tent and snuck over to the red tent, quietly stepping over and slowly dragging C out of here. After X quietly dragged C out of the red tent, he carried C and moved somewhere.

 After X quietly dragged C out of the red tent, he carried C and moved somewhere

Oh, wait.. the "somewhere" that X was going to was ACTUALLY behind the red tent to put C down. X must be planning something horrible and big.

X tried to figure out a way to try to kill C, and he had an idea. He was thinking to Beat C to death, since he couldn't find a better weapon that couldn't make much louder noise than a chainsaw.

He waited for C to wake up, but yet he's still sleeping, which after a few minutes, X began to yawn for a while. He just stood there in front of the still sleeping C, waiting for him to wake up after his dream. I wonder what kind of Dream C's into right now..

And what was surprising is that X didn't even get mad to the fact that he carried C to behind the tent, unlike when he turned out to be fucking angry that F talked too loud while he kidnapped me when I was sleeping once.

But X changed his mind after a few minutes of thinking about how to kill C.. he realized that he CAN'T beat C to death, since the second that C gets hurt, he would bite someone.. probably.

X had suddenly remembered that A and B were cutting some vegetables for their salads before the letters at the ABC-Campsite, so he slowly crept back inside the ABC tent and quietly picked up A's knife, which was used for cutting the vegetables. And just then, he quietly got out of the red tent with A's knife and then he slowly came up to C. It actually turns out that C's STILL ASLEEP.

X snickered for a bit, since he was plotting to see C's pain and agony when he gets stabbed. He stood there in front of C, waiting for him to wake up.

After several seconds.. he woke up.

"Huh.." C yawned for 2 and a half seconds. "What happened?"

"Oh, Hello, C!" X said with a smile on his face. "Remember what I said earlier?"

"...No?" C replied, confused and at a loss of words of what X said to C's face when he woke up in the middle of the night.

"What I said was "What are YOU going to do about it when I'll give you something that you'll see for this night?", wasn't it, C?" X reminded him, not taking out the knife behind X's back just yet.

"Well then.. what even IS something that I'll see for this night, huh?" C questioned with a shit ton of confusion.

"Since you're confused and C is for confusion, I think it would suit you before you encounter THIS thing~!" X playfully giggled, whipping out the knife at high speed. How idiotic.